Elite
    Thanks

abcess in stomach?

i have two lumps in my stomach by looking at it's not visible but, when you touch it you can for sure feel them right under the skin. it's near the areas i shoot hcg and i also shoot b12 and gluthione my trt clinic told me that anything that's water based can be shot sub-q. in the beginning i did shoot the b12 and gluthione really fast, but after doing the gluthione too fast i would start itching and burning a bit so i started going slow and don't get those issues.

is this something to be concerned about? is it abcess? do i need to go to a doc and will i need surgery or something to get it out? or maybe the substances are trapped under the skin and will go away or dissolve or something over time?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,788 Posts

Re: abcess in stomach?

I don't know what it is but I've had that from shooting GH. I didn't really care and it went away in a couple weeks. Had some bruising in the area too.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

I wouldn't worry about it User unless it gets hot, red, swollen or painful. Like POB said they will probably go away given time.

Elite
    Thanks

Appreciate the quick replies!

Thanks

User,
    How many ccs B12 are you pinning sub q? Hoiw many mcgs per pin? Ive done 1000 mcgs B12 but IM only. Never subq - does it burn as well subq?

Thanks

How long they been there? Probably injected too quick.

Elite
    Thanks

Originally Posted by pirovoliko View Post
    User,
    How many ccs B12 are you pinning sub q? Hoiw many mcgs per pin? Ive done 1000 mcgs B12 but IM only. Never subq - does it burn as well subq?
    Just 1 cc - once a week. I don't know how many mcgs per pin. It's actually not just b12, it's a mix of different B supplements, B6/B12 it's called MIC-Methylcobalamin-B-Complex. Or I should say, "I was" injecting it, I've been on it for a while few months maybe 6 months or so. I just ran out, and probably not going to refill I heard some people say you don't really need it unless you're already deficient so I know some people say it's good for energy etc. so I'm just going to see how it goes without it for a while if I get lethargic or anything I'll continue it. I think I've been off it for at least 2 weeks now and don't feel any different.

Also the B12 complex never burned even when I injected quickly only the Gluthione did. I always did it IM pretty much the entire time for at least 5 months did it IM until I just found out recently when I was discussing Gluthione with my TRT clinic, he told me anything water based you can do subq, so I just started doing it subq since it seems easier than IM.

Elite
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Big Worm View Post
    How long they been there? Probably injected too quick.
    I don't really know, I'm guessing recently I think I noticed it a couple weeks ago or so then I went to see a GI doctor yesterday and when she was feeling my stomach she mentioned the lumps, then I started wondering if it's anything I should be concerned about. Not really sure why I didn't ask the doc at the time I mean I knew most likely it has something to do with the injections and I guess just didn't want to start a discussing regarding what I'm injecting etc. though I did tell her I was on TRT but, still I kinda avoided the topic at that point.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

bro, your fine, back in the early 2000's i would inject Kynoselen, and it would leave the same little lumps, its funny after all the shit ive been on I have never done HCG or HGH
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016