Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Whats going on fellas...havent really put up any posts yet so lots of you dont know my stats...to the rest of you that do know me here we go agaiiin in another month its about that time again!!!!

    24
    5'9
    200lbs (Got up to 208 from about 191 last cycle and kept most of my weight suprisingly as well as strength)
    Training for roughly 6 years religiously 5 days a week for about 3 maybe a little more
    First cycle when i was 18 (yes i know...no need to comment on that i know it was stupid now)

    Numerous advanced cycles under my belt...

    Last cycle...
    Weeks 1-16...Jelfa omnadren 250 - 750mg PW Split into EOD injections (omnas were amazing cant get em anymore)

    Weeks 16-24...Pinnacle Sust 250 - 750mg PW EOD

    Weeks 1-10...Pinnacle tren E 200 - 400mg PW Split into EOD

    Weeks 1-24...Pinnacle deca 200 - 300mg PW Split into 100mg EOD (low dose for aches and pains that come with heavy lifting)

    Weeks 1-4...Pinnacle dbol - 50mg ED Went back on mid cycle and end cycle smh terrible im going bald now....never again....love em but never again...

    Dabbled in HGH and IGF 1 DES

    Liv. 52 ED
    Clinical fish oil ED
    Vitamin C ED
    Vitamin E ED
    1/2 Tsp Baking soda and water ED

    Aromasin 12.5 ED Untill Start Of PCT
    Proviron 25mg ED
    Caber .5mg E4D

    HCG 500iu split into 2 injections PW starting week 3 and stopping upon beginning of PCT.

    clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

    Ran out of omnas sooner since my cycle went from 16 weeks to 24 weeks (i always say im going to keep em short and end up running 6 month cycles) pinn sust...overall id say pinn was ok their orals are good tren was good...sust started out ok then became very painful...ive ran their prop a little too...couldnt put my socks and shoes on...loss of sleep bc of lumps and pains.....sooooooo im gonna look to switch it up and steer clear this cycle...

    Plans for next cycle....

    16 WEEKS!!!Hopefully i stick with only 16

    Weeks 1-16 Test Enanthate 750mg PW 2X PW
    Weeks 1-10 Tren Enanthate 400mg PW 2X PW
    Weeks 1-6 Test Prop 400mg PW EOD
    Weeks 1-16 Deca 300mg 2X PW (just for bone strength bc i push a lot of weight on and tend to ache a little without it)
    Weeks 8-16 Anavar 50mg ED

    Other Stuff - HCG...IGF 1 LR3...Proviron...Aromasin 12.5mg...Nolvas, Clomid

    Calorie Intake on...shooting for 3500 to 4000 (mostly clean...i enjoy flavor and will not be hopping on stage sooooo...)

  2. #2
    Elite Cobra Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Smack Center
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    quick response before bed:

    not a fan of two 19nors but its not impossible. Im not sure of your cycle history either but the first thing I would change is running that tren for 12 weeks vs 10...that last two weeks are the best haha

    dont forget the caber in the other stuff...

    oh and really glad to see you steering clear of pinn!

  3. #3
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,228
    Thanks
    1,217
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    bro not trying to get off your topic question but omnadrens are ****ing awesome, people dont realize


    also, how did you like pinnacle sus? they dont have a good rep but never heard of anyone using there sus and was curious
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  4. #4
    Senior Member SAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In the gym.
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 194 Times in 80 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Disclaimer: I don't have a whole lot of positive things to say, so if you're sensitive to criticism, stop reading.

    You ran a six month cycle that included deca and dbol and only gained 17 pounds? That is a travesty. Something is clearly missing from your routine.

    You ran a six month cycle that finished how long ago? And you're about to run a four month cycle (if you have the discipline to cut it at 16 weeks)? Let's say you actually are recovered, would you consider running shorter cycles with less than 1.5g per week and figuring out what's missing in order for you to grow?


    Is there anything we can do to help you save your HPTA?
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    quick response before bed:

    not a fan of two 19nors but its not impossible. Im not sure of your cycle history either but the first thing I would change is running that tren for 12 weeks vs 10...that last two weeks are the best haha

    dont forget the caber in the other stuff...

    oh and really glad to see you steering clear of pinn!
    i have more cycles under my belt than i should for my age...i will take that and run with it 12 weeks it is for the tren lol this will be my second time running tren i ran it for my first time last cycle and really liked it, caber, proviron, and higher test dose kept sides limited, i was a bit temperamental and would get night sweats, no crazy dreams, a couple strangely real ones here and there but not anything like ive heard....

    yeah im looking to steer clear of pinn i thought they were so so but not THE BEST like said, service the best? absolutely...gear, not the best but NOT the worst, their orals are very good that i will give em....

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    bro not trying to get off your topic question but omnadrens are ****ing awesome, people dont realize


    also, how did you like pinnacle sus? they dont have a good rep but never heard of anyone using there sus and was curious
    YESS!! omnas were by far the best test ive ever come across its a shame unc fell off bc those omnas were as good as they got! hands down....

    The sust didnt size up to omnas but it wasnt terrible it did the job...it was smooth in the beginning a little pip nothing unbearable but got reall painful towards the end

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    Disclaimer: I don't have a whole lot of positive things to say, so if you're sensitive to criticism, stop reading.

    You ran a six month cycle that included deca and dbol and only gained 17 pounds? That is a travesty. Something is clearly missing from your routine.

    You ran a six month cycle that finished how long ago? And you're about to run a four month cycle (if you have the discipline to cut it at 16 weeks)? Let's say you actually are recovered, would you consider running shorter cycles with less than 1.5g per week and figuring out what's missing in order for you to grow?


    Is there anything we can do to help you save your HPTA?
    trust me im the last person to whine about ppl speaking their mind...i encourage it rather...

    i ran the deca at 300mg pw...that was it and ran it for the full cycle...the dbol i ran for 4 weeks to start and about 3 months in i ran it for another 4 then the last 4 at 50mg pw 17lbs and 315 on incline for reps...455 deadlifts for reps 315 on flat for reps and 405 for reps on squats id say it did what it should have....my diet wasnt on point for the entire duration of the cycle and i spent a lot of time in clubs for the summer soooo that saying you cant have your cake and eat it too kinda came into play....

    as far as being recovered i stopped in september i was planning to start back up jan 1st but of course not without the docs ok...and i post my blood work to see what the vets have to say before hopping back on....im just saying the time is soon to comee...but not without blood work....health is more important that looking like a goone....

  8. #8
    Elite Christosterone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,026
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    You should run test long enough for deca to clear from body...and definitely should of gained more weight...must be the pinn
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    You should run test long enough for deca to clear from body...and definitely should of gained more weight...must be the pinn
    agreed...bUt in my defense...you can do all the juice you want if your calories arent up to par....you gains wont be astonishing...my calorie intake could have been better

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    ^^^i re read that and dont want you to think im tryna talk up pinn....thats the last thing im tryna do im looking to replace it...and while i was on it i fealt the gains werent to par bc my gains on the omnas were the best ive ever experienced, omnas were clean smooth and packed a hell of a punch with strength and size...pinn did not match up at all to what i hoped in the long run...

  11. #11
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Originally Posted by pain iis pleasure View Post
    agreed...bUt in my defense...you can do all the juice you want if your calories arent up to par....you gains wont be astonishing...my calorie intake could have been better
    could of been better?? it should of been 10x better and thing would of been very different. IDK what you are eating, or how much of it, but clearly you need diet help more than GEAR advice.


    get with spongy or somebody like him, tes/deca/d bol should be all you need for mass. If you want to cut a bit then to tes,tren,d bol. but for 12-16wks max....

    24wks is crazy, and you said yourself you are not going to step onto a stage.... why the f you using all this gear??

    I think i have a place to yell at you because i am young (28) and have ran a few cycles that i was way too young for.


    Most of us know pinn is shit, but that doesnt explain for your lack of gains.



    bottom line,

    get real gear and real diet help. you will see you should be able to get away with half of what you were using.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    could of been better?? it should of been 10x better and thing would of been very different. IDK what you are eating, or how much of it, but clearly you need diet help more than GEAR advice.


    get with spongy or somebody like him, tes/deca/d bol should be all you need for mass. If you want to cut a bit then to tes,tren,d bol. but for 12-16wks max....

    24wks is crazy, and you said yourself you are not going to step onto a stage.... why the f you using all this gear??

    I think i have a place to yell at you because i am young (28) and have ran a few cycles that i was way too young for.


    Most of us know pinn is shit, but that doesnt explain for your lack of gains.



    bottom line,

    get real gear and real diet help. you will see you should be able to get away with half of what you were using.
    taken with a grain of salt will do bro...

  13. #13
    Elite biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,253
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 204 Times in 122 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    bro not trying to get off your topic question but omnadrens are ****ing awesome, people dont realize


    also, how did you like pinnacle sus? they dont have a good rep but never heard of anyone using there sus and was curious
    My first cycle in '94 was 10 amps of omnadren. I paid $30 per amp!! They got me hooked.
    I've grown up some.

  14. #14
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,557
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    good to see pain around I know him for a while smart bro with lots of experience.

  15. #15
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,557
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

    Re: NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

    pain bro I know you I also know u got the game down.What are your plans for the next cycle?nyc in the house SI hes no newb to this shit

Similar Threads

  1. Getting wife pregenant while on cyle
    By Texan in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 07:25 PM
  2. Time to step it up yo! All advice welcomed.
    By Dark Horse in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 04:59 PM
  3. GT's new cyle Log
    By Gt500face in forum Members Online Journal
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 01:04 AM
  4. just started cyle but not quite what i was hopeing!!
    By motley482 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:15 PM
  5. Second Cyle layout!
    By JOMO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 11:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •