Pissed Off!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just went to Walgreens in Arizona and tried to buy 29 gauge 1cc 1/2 pins and was refused service.

They pharmacist asked me for a script. I said in AZ there is no script required. She said I know. Her excuse was drug addicts leave used pins in the parking lot.

WTF! I told her I've been a customer of Walgreens for 15 years. Do I look like a drug addict?

I went to SI sponsor and bought them, but I needed them today.

I've never had roid rage but I'll admit to wanting to reach over the counter and ring her neck. It's total BS IMO.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol, just be glad you can attempt to buy them at the pharmacy, that shit isn't happening here in Cali!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, the woman was a douche.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had this happen also. I just tell them I'm with so and so farms and we use them to administer medicine for my cattle and I like to buy from them because they have better prices. Sometimes they make me fill out a form and I just wright down some bullshit name of a made up farm and a bogus name for myself. The one lady used to work at a cattle ranch and she's always friendly now and asks how my cattle are doing. Lol! All good you just gotta know how to work it at Walgreens with the retards. !SHRUGS!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
...not sure I could say I was purchasing 29 gauge 1/2 inch for cattle....lol But it's a creative way to get bigger pins for sure!

I've had this happen also. I just tell them I'm with so and so farms and we use them to administer medicine for my cattle and I like to buy from them because they have better prices. Sometimes they make me fill out a form and I just wright down some bullshit name of a made up farm and a bogus name for myself. The one lady used to work at a cattle ranch and she's always friendly now and asks how my cattle are doing. Lol! All good you just gotta know how to work it at Walgreens with the retards. !SHRUGS!

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate fucking Walgreens!! I won't give them any of my business.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cvs sells them and Walmart sells them to me but I just feel weird asking but I just know there's a place for emergencys

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just went to Walgreens in Arizona and tried to buy 29 gauge 1cc 1/2 pins and was refused service.

They pharmacist asked me for a script. I said in AZ there is no script required. She said I know. Her excuse was drug addicts leave used pins in the parking lot.

WTF! I told her I've been a customer of Walgreens for 15 years. Do I look like a drug addict?

I went to SI sponsor and bought them, but I needed them today.

I've never had roid rage but I'll admit to wanting to reach over the counter and ring her neck. It's total BS IMO.
I went through something similar. We can buy 20 at a time here. Pharmacy was totally ignorant to that fact.

I did in fact chew them out and get the pharmacy manager on the phone who apologized.

The reason you can buy needles in my state is to stop the spread of disease. My big problem was what if I was a junky and they just sent me off to share needles because the pharmacist is a ignorant holier than thou mother fucker.

cougar

Reaction score
I hear ya, I had that happen to me at CVS, so I went down the street and got a box of 100 for $21.00 at another CVS. And all that is, it's the area your in. I ask and they said some bad parts of town don't like selling them.. So It's wasn't you bro,it was the area.. Which you all ready know..

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
online i pay 11 bux for 100 count box.....

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Target sells em, just not in bulk. Legally if you say you're a junkie and don't want to used shared needles, they have to give them to you. That is messed up that she said no because junkies leave them in lot, I would of raised a fuss because she publicly implied you were a junkie

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ask for 100iu pins brother. 100iu = 1cc= 1ml
I often ask how much the metformin is and then after they tell me I ask for 100iu syringes.

Tell them you take 100 units of insulin ed. If you just ask for a 29g .5" 1cc syringe they will look at you sideways. That being said, Walgreens sucks and they are are just as bad with GD cards and nosey little fucks to boot.

Better yet, do this at wal-mart where the generics are 13.88 for 100 pins (29g x 1/2") just ask for 100iu insulin Syringes.

You can also say they are for a spouse that is diabetic and takes insulin.

Sorry you are getting jacked around bro. If you were a toothless crack-head they would drive to your damn underpass and give you needles and syringes.... fuckers.

Much respect,
Vette

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you needed them today you should have just used of of the ones in the parking lot ;)

Obviously I'm just fucking with you. It sucks man. This is the reason I buy my pins online

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
i had this happen as well....i tell them you know what? how many junkie try to by a box of needles at a time???? are u serious if i was a junkie i would be in here trying to by a single or a ten pack or some bull shit...i tell them straight up and if they still refuse i tell them to fuck off......"Say i was a junie do u really want me out there using dirty needles and spreading shit around? You dumb fuck!!!"

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"That's right I am a junkie and if you don't give me some new pins, I'm going to jump over this counter and jam one of these dirty mofos in your eyeball" and if she's hot, by all means take advantage of her!!!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for feeling my pain brothers.

The lesson learned was to make a note when I'm down to my last 10 slin pins to reorder right then!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I think we have a law in my state called the clean needle law where they can't refuse to sell to u because they don't want u useing a dirty one