Tren Vs NPP

Reaction score
Tren Vs. Nnp

are they alike in any way?

How different are the result from the two. I know tren gives you better gains just wondering.

How often do you inject tren and how often do you inject Nnp

Ive read you had to inject tren ed. and read that you inject nnp e3d is that correct?

I wont be running tren or Nnp in a cycle for about a year or so.

How bad are the sides of tren? is Tren really worth the side affects?

J0ust wanting to get some feedback on these two. ive done some research on these two but just want everyones opinion of the two on here

THanks Bros!

Rfagazzi

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Tren Vs Nnp

Nnp? Do you mean NPP?

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score

I'm on npp and pin e3d.. I'm running 600 test 450 npp.. only wk 4 so no results.. but here if u can deal with tren sides it's amazing..

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Tren and NPP are completely different compounds. COMPLETELY different. I would recommend starting with NPP or deca before you run tren so you know how your body reacts to 19nors as far as progesterone sides. Tren is in a whole nother catagory. It's the cream of the crop. Nectar of the Gods. Sent by Zeus himself so us mere mortals could get a taste of what it's like to be a God. Now that I have your ears perked up, tren sides can also kick your ass. People differ. Some people get sides. Some don't. To see which one you are I would recommend starting with tren ace. That way you can adjust your dose and it will react quickly if you happen to be like me on tren and get soaking wet night sweats, insomnia which is similar to coming down off coke where your body's tired but your mind won't shut off, not being able to eat, which actually helps with a cut or recomp, and wanting to rip people's throats out. That's me on too much tren. I've found my sweat spot by playing with my dose though so now I just have night sweats, insomnia, can't eat, and only occasionally want to rip people's throats out. The good thing is is even with no sleep and no food tren makes me stronger then a fucking ox and feel like Zeus intended, like a God. Like I said, try out deca or npp first so you know how to deal with prolactin sides, then try tren.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Good to see you back Colt!

Reaction score

Hey,bro.Is that you in the avatar?man,if i ever get like that is all i can wish for.Just amazing body.
I'm on npp and pin e3d.. I'm running 600 test 450 npp.. only wk 4 so no results.. but here if u can deal with tren sides it's amazing..

Reaction score

OKay thanks guys and yeah ill be running dbol and test and deca for my third cycle. I made a thread about it on here.

New Threads