Middle of my first cycle. HELP!

Reaction score
I have been taking 400mg of Test-E for a little over 5 weeks. Two pins a week at 200mg. At first everything was great got solid gains fast and raging hard ons. Now the gains seem to have slowed and I am having a hard time with erections for the past few days. The only thing I am doing different is I started taking Aromasin. I took 25 mg a day for the first 5 days and now 25 mg eod. I started having bad nipple sensitivity so I wanted to stop that asap. Why would my gains slow and my erections become difficult? I have read that low estrogen can cause these type of sides? Did I bottom out my E levels? And what can I do to fix it!?
Please spread some experience and knowledge on me!

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That seems like a pretty high dose of aromasin.... U could have very well crashed it.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get a blood test. than we will "good" info to work with.

25mg aromasin should not do that....esp since you went to 25mg EOD. continue taking 25mg EOD, you dont want any estrogen related shit.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't take 25mg on your first cycle. Why would you start that high when you have no idea how you react to test let alone an ai. Drop it down to 6mg ed and see what that does for ya. If all this started when you started the ai then you might be sensitive to aromasin...which isn't bad...you just had to learn that. All your symptoms are classic signs of low or high estro...I'm guessin low in this case as it happened when you started the ai.

And as gymrat said blood work is the tell all

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't take 25mg on your first cycle. Why would you start that high when you have no idea how you react to test let alone an ai. Drop it down to 6mg ed and see what that does for ya. If all this started when you started the ai then you might be sensitive to aromasin...which isn't bad...you just had to learn that. All your symptoms are classic signs of low or high estro...I'm guessin low in this case as it happened when you started the ai.

^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^

Respect,
Vette

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^what they said... But also note that with increased mass gains u need to add calories and a lot of newbs don't seem to know that

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd say 25 mgs a day sounds excessive for 400 mgs a week of test. Honestly at that low amount you probably shouldn't need any AI. But, if you feel you do, start at 12.5 EOD and go from there is my advice.

Blood tests are the only way to know for sure though. You could get a test this afternoon and have the results tomorrow for $50.

SAD

Reaction score
Some guys get gyno from naturally high test levels during puberty, so 400mgs is PLENTY to give estrogen related sides if he's prone.

I have nothing further to add. Listen to what CS said.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This exactly. 25mg Ed even with sensitive nipples it too much IMO. I'd drop the aromasin for a few weeks and then start out like cobra said on a low low dose.

Reaction score
Way to much Bro. Listen to these guys. They know what they are doing.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah jus go get a test. 400mg of test shouldnt have that effect on you. u where prob jus paranoid about ur nips. it happens a lot to no guys. you hear all the stuff about bitch tits and shrinking nuts so the first little hint of a scatchy nipple screws ur head all up. you should b good.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

^^^^

Agree on that as well. I even known some guys that would run aromasin at 6.25ed to start just to keep their levels stable. If and when I run my first cycle, aromasin is what I was going to run along w/ Test E. I was going to start at 6.25 ed or 12.5 eod...... But for sure Bloods, bloods, bloods! you have to know for sure what is happening in your body.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, I don't know, bro. I crashed my estro with Adex and I was back up and at it again in a few days. My biggest symptom was no morning wood. I was running 500 mg Test C EW and 300 mg TNE MWF. Still only needed .5 mg EOD.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's trail and error my brother, alot of great advice given here. No need to panic ur on the right board :p when I first used stane I used 12.5 mg Ed and I felt the crash when I dropped it to 6.25mg it was working fine.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys for all your input. My mind is definitely at ease after hearing what you had to say. I will drop the Aromasin for a few days and pick it back up when needed, at a much lower dose of course.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm listening here and I don't mean to hijack his thread, but I'm wondering if I'm taking the right dose too. I just started 500mg/week of Test and I've never gone that high before. I've done 300.
Anyway, I have a tendency to get sensitive or sore nipples, too. The tips(not the aereola) start to look different too.
I have 6.25 of Aromasin and I just started taking it EOD.
Should I be taking that ED or should I wait to see if EOD is good enough?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
aromasin is an ed type of ai bro...its half life doesnt warrant eod use. Adex is eod. If you got sore nips then just do it like your doin it with the 6.25 ed

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm listening here and I don't mean to hijack his thread, but I'm wondering if I'm taking the right dose too. I just started 500mg/week of Test and I've never gone that high before. I've done 300.
Anyway, I have a tendency to get sensitive or sore nipples, too. The tips(not the aereola) start to look different too.
I have 6.25 of Aromasin and I just started taking it EOD.
Should I be taking that ED or should I wait to see if EOD is good enough?

Take the aromasin ed if it is dosed at 6.25 and eod if it is dosed at 12.5. Cobra is right about the half life and a lot of people take it ed. But, as it is a suicide AI it is okay to take it eod... I do. The active half life is actually 27 hours and in many cases kills off most aromatase within 9 hours. Since it kills them off, and you want SOME estrogen (aromatase converts test to estrogen) you will need to find the dose and subsequent balance that works best for you. I always start at 12.5 mg/eod and adjust from there.

If your nipples are itchy that can be a sign or EARLY symptom but just looking different is not unusual. Stop playing with them... seriously.... leave them alone. If they are itchy and you begin to develop a lump of any kind behind your nipple then we can talk about pyramiding letro.

Either way, do not panic my friend... gyno is like the boogie man... we are all scared to death of it but it really isn't as common as it seems. If you have had it, it's like everyone has had it... if you are prone to it you will likely stay prone to it but it can be managed effectively.

No worries brother... just keep and eye on things and check your nips twice a week... but don't play with them and make them sore! Lol

Much respect,
Vette

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool! I'm gonna start taking it ED.
thanks guys. I appreciate the help.

New Threads