Tne

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been reading up on Test no ester (TNE) and low and behold some arrived recently.

For pre-work what is the best strategy?

How long before workout do you inject it?
Where is the best location to inject it for fastest action?
How many days a week can I do it (I workout 5 days a week).
Which needle works best for TNE?
What amount is ideal for pre-work effect?

I am on a primo 800mg and 250mg test e cycle currently.

If I were to do 50mg of TNE Mon, Wed, Fri would I consider my weekly test number 400mg (250mg test e & 150 TNE)?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
50mg pre workout is sufficient. Don't matter where you pin. 1 to 2 hours pre is good. I've used 100mg for a while and I would wind up over training.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
i use 50-75 mg 1 hour preworkout. I only pin in the glutes (alternate) due to the bite which doesnt last long. if timing is right can also mix it with your test or primo

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks POB and Piro. Do you guys count TNE as part of your weekly test mg total?

Difficut to imagine mixing with primo as it also has a considerable bite.

Anyone using delts as the injection site for TNE?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks POB and Piro. Do you guys count TNE as part of your weekly test mg total?

Difficut to imagine mixing with primo as it also has a considerable bite.

Anyone using delts as the injection site for TNE?

TNE will usually if not always have guiacol, an anaesthetic. So there really isn't much soreness at all really unless its virgin muscle.

Do I count it towards my weekly total? I don't know. Not really. I don't look at it like its test for protein synthesis more like its test for gym rage.

If I plan a cycle of 750 test per week, and I choose to use TNE I won't reduce the 750. It will be 750 plus TNE.

Reaction score
i like to pin the areas i need some site swelling in...traps, rear and side delts

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB (or anyone) do you use TNE off cycle? I am on trt so it does not really matter as far as shut down goes.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're on trt then go for it. Of course if you're using it regularly pay extra attention to estrogen sides

Reaction score
I always use slin pins for TNE. I pin delts. And i use 50 - 100mgs 1-2 hrs preworkout.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB (or anyone) do you use TNE off cycle? I am on trt so it does not really matter as far as shut down goes.

Yeah while I am cruising at 250mg per week I will use the TNE on one of the days per week. Thats typically when I do heavy box squats followed up with speed deads. Or if I am just plain dragging ass I'll mix it in my coffee :D

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am getting the point. It's not meant for daily use or even regular 3 or 4 days per week use. More of rare use to achieve an objective. Got it..thanks.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am getting the point. It's not meant for daily use or even regular 3 or 4 days per week use. More of rare use to achieve an objective. Got it..thanks.
Depends on your goals with it. I kick start estered test cycles with it for 4 or 5 weeks ed then switch to preworkout only. Nothing I've used will blow you up faster than the/dbol.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends on your goals with it. I kick start estered test cycles with it for 4 or 5 weeks ed then switch to preworkout only. Nothing I've used will blow you up faster than the/dbol.

nites means TNE/dbol....I got ya partner.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Completely untrue. Many professional athletes are daily users of TNE, actually many follow a 2x a day protocol. The average guy in the gym may not like the daily injections, so he would only use TNE on days when he needs an extra kick in getting through a workout. Remember TNE is only in your system 4-6 hours.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification FD. I would be using it more as "the average guy in the gym" but it's nice to know the parameters of the compound. I will likely take it 3 days per week to kick start my primo cycle for the first 5 to 6 weeks as nites had talked about.

Completely untrue. Many professional athletes are daily users of TNE, actually many follow a 2x a day protocol. The average guy in the gym may not like the daily injections, so he would only use TNE on days when he needs an extra kick in getting through a workout. Remember TNE is only in your system 4-6 hours.

New Threads