Npp OR Deca with test c and dbol?

Reaction score
You guys know that i made a thread about using deca in my third cycle.

My question is which would be better to run with my test c and dbol. Npp or deca?

I know npp is a shorter ester of deca. Do you inject nnp e3d? also what would be a good dose of nnp?

I was going to run deca at 400mgs a week. Just wanting to know if nnp would be better to use? and if there will be any benefits to using nnp?

Also i heard you only run nnp for 8 weeks?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
if you are running test c, consider the longer ester deca...I like to match esters as close as possible for certainty of pinning schedule and blood levels...

deca and npp are the same compound...some say less bloat with npp over deca, quicker acting and quicker out, but not as much joint support with npp as deca, and I have also read people argue gains with deca last longer. npp is run eod

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I'm on wk4 of test e and npp I'm doing 600 test and 450 npp doing it e3d.. I decided on npp cuz less bloat and sides dnt seem to b as bad and pct is little easier on you from Wht I hear.. but joint support isn't as good.. next round will use deca instead.. my cycle is 16wks 14wks of npp..hope this helps a little..

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd use deca. I would also bump the deca dose to 500mg if you don't see sides at 400 because for me, 400mg of deca was useless. Would be better off just running 750 test and no deca in my opinion. What're you stats, goals, and cycle history?

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran Test C and Npp and loved it. Npp should be at least e3d. I did MWF but you don't have to do that. You could even pin the cyp e3d if you want to make things easier.

Npp should kick in faster. Most people will say that Deca needs at least around 14 or even 16 weeks for a good cycle. Npp could be ran as short as 10 I think. Hell, maybe 8.

I feel like Npp kicked in really fast for me. You may not even need the dbol. And that way you could get a real good feel on the Npp for future reference.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like bloat when I'm bulking. Makes me stronger. If you don't mind bloat go with deca. If you do then go with npp.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SO should i take 400mgs or 500mgs a week of the deca?

Well, if I were you I'd do the 500. If you're really scared of it though do 400. Just saying though that out of personal experience, 400 deca didn't do shit strength wise or size as much as when I bumped it to 500.

New Threads