The pOOp Thread

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing like pooping in the comfort of your own bathroom.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Touche!

Cold toilet seats suck!! And its getting cold around my parts...literally.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM I agree. Even in my house where I have 3 bathrooms I only consider one the throne room.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ever had to shit on a plane?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anymore professional shitters going to chime in?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ever had to shit on a plane?

Ha! Ever shit in a hole in the ground with outlines where your feet should be when your hovering over it? Romania..good times.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would much rather shit at home. Also that being said I use baby wipes too...that's right I said it! BABY WIPES!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anymore professional shitters going to chime in?

at the office theres one stall no one else uses except me......

its been named as well.

im known as the guy who eats and shits all day. what can i say??? 4200 cals and a fast metabolism...

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Baby wipes in all my bathrooms! No shame in the doodoo game DF!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also I was out fishing one time. I had a nasty case of the shits. I had to let loose in the woods with nothing to wipe with.... leaves dont work too well...lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a shit breaker. I'll leave work just to go home and drop a deuce. With one exception. On Thursdays I work until 730PM. The custodian cleans the bathroom downstairs at 430PM every thursday. So at 435PM I go in a destroy all his hard work on a freshly sanitized toilet. Handicapped stall only. I like to spread out.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My next house will have a "his" and "her" shitter, it will be more like a vault with ample room, tv, powerful vent and people will know not to disturb me! I have my preferred shit spots all over town, although given the choice it would be home everytime. Being in construction I've learned to improvise...5 gallon bucket sucks but works. I've shit in million dollar homes before their was a toilet in them! Yes, baby wipes a must! My morining waker upper is about 5am, then again at work 7am-ish and that is usually it for the day. I spend no less than 20mins per episode, it is my sanctuary, it is my think tank!!!!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would much rather shit at home. Also that being said I use baby wipes too...that's right I said it! BABY WIPES!

At home i got the wipes from costco, at work baby whipes! Nicer to clean the shit off then wipe it around leaving dingle berries ! Haha!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My next house will have a "his" and "her" shitter, it will be more like a vault with ample room, tv, powerful vent and people will know not to disturb me! I have my preferred shit spots all over town, although given the choice it would be home everytime. Being in construction I've learned to improvise...5 gallon bucket sucks but works. I've shit in million dollar homes before their was a toilet in them! Yes, baby wipes a must! My morining waker upper is about 5am, then again at work 7am-ish and that is usually it for the day. I spend no less than 20mins per episode, it is my sanctuary, it is my think tank!!!!

Not just his and hers, but a better idea is to install an old fashioned water closet. Essentially, put the toilet by itself in a "closet" in the bathroom.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ah yes! The baby wipes are the most important finish to a successful pOOp!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Interesting. I often have the double pOOP at about those same times. I've shit in some buckets over the years, same thing on job sites.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like to strictly shit at my house. I can almost count in my head all the times ive gone elsewhere. With that being said i usually sit there for a while on my iphone...my shit is usually mush by the time i flush, yeah i said it.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time I was like a cat; very particular where I shit. After traveling for work for 15 years I can shit anywhere. I've shit hovering over a hole in the floor in India, I've shit at truck stops that look like that sene out of that movie train spotting. I've shit in airplane and trains. I've even shit in the woods.

Here's a couple of tips on shitting on the move;

Eye ball the tolit paper holder before you sit down.
If you don't have TP use your fucking socks.
If you are hunting and wearing chest waders, always allow enough time to get out of the water, to the woods, get your waders down, your pants and underwear and don't forget to use your socks.
Sometimes it makes more sense to shit in the urinal.....sometimes
When you are going to the middle east, or India always take TP, or wipes with you.
Never touch people from the middle east or India's left hand....never.
If someone asks "did you just take a shit" always say yes. They may be asking because you have TP hanging out of the back of your pants.....or worse.

Just a few things I've learned the hard way.

At the end of the day I still love shitting at home. So much that when I built my house I have a window facing the shitter that has a uninstructed view of 25 wooded acres.I thinking about adding a water feature.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
559004_10151281145306141_332534791_n.jpg

New Threads