Nanny virgin....WTF!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not been too long since I ran a little NPP, maybe 8 months, but I tell you my aggression is bad enough long before gear. I've never needed gear for my excuse.

Here's the deal: running a puny 200mg NPP/week, 50mgs Var/day, no test for over 2 weeks and I feel fucking mean.

I feel like the first time I stacked Deca on Test. 400 Deca/ 600 Test, but this only 200 NPP and some Var.

No I don't fucking feel better.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not been too long since I ran a little NPP, maybe 8 months, but I tell you my aggression is bad enough long before gear. I've never needed gear for my excuse.

Here's the deal: running a puny 200mg NPP/week, 50mgs Var/day, no test for over 2 weeks and I feel fucking mean.

I feel like the first time I stacked Deca on Test. 400 Deca/ 600 Test, but this only 200 NPP and some Var.

Same here. I ran 600 NPP and was a total prick. I'm not a huge nandrolone fan but boy did my joints feel good!

Why aren't you running test with this?

He is. 200mg per week.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here. I ran 600 NPP and was a total prick. I'm not a huge nandrolone fan but boy did my joints feel good!

He is. 200mg per week.

It's weird, the fist time I used Nan (Deca) I got this rage, but used it a couple times over the years and nothing until this time and FUCK I am a Dick!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He said no test? Am I dumb?

Yes you correct no Test. I wanted see what my blood was running just Nan and mother fuck me it's 1198 3 days post injection of 100mgs NPP and no Var that morning.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's weird, the fist time I used Nan (Deca) I got this rage, but used it a couple times over the years and nothing until this time and FUCK I am a Dick!

Thats another reason why I cant take 19nor bro I turn into a walking rage that just wants to destroy things. Worst mood and attitude I mean I would get pissed and beat the shit out of my toaster if my waffle didnt fix fast enough. Or throw a bench at someone at the gym if they were staring at me .....

Times Roman

Reaction score

I have some problems with it too.

My job requires me to be extremely calm under pressure, and I'm good with a low dose of deca. say under 400mg/week. but give me half the dose of tren, and I become a little impulsive, slightly argumentative, irritable.....

....almost like PFM on prozak! =)

just yanking yer chain mate!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope, I missed that part.

Don't get burnt man... You're asking for some issues.

I start TPP tomorrow, I had plenty of test in my blood from 1045ng's just 17 days ago. But yes of course you're right, no test is all bad news.

New Threads