phelps has some pretty serious arch and form on her bench too...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
troll%2Bface.jpg

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I competed at this meet on the Men's day also have a lot of friends and some teammates in this video.

She totaled 1736!

she's amazing no doubt. i know he left westside but do you follow brandon lilly's youtube channel at all? i'm a big fan of him and hoff as well. lilly seems to have started that gym called berea barbell that's in his garage but the dude is getting ridiculous strong.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much are each of those red plates, and is that a 45 pound bar?

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i believe those are 25 kilo plates. so like 55lbs a plate. and thats likely a texas squat bar so it should be 55 lbs.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
she's amazing no doubt. i know he left westside but do you follow brandon lilly's youtube channel at all? i'm a big fan of him and hoff as well. lilly seems to have started that gym called berea barbell that's in his garage but the dude is getting ridiculous strong.

No, she is with Westside but Shane her husband has his own gym always and has become her main coach at least on the road he has.

Shane is smart at this he is the one handing off on the bench to her and coaching her in the video you put up.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i know who shane is. i didn't say laura left westside i said brandon lilly did. you should check out some his vids on youtube. dude is a beast. i'm going to an SPF meet this saturday to help some teammates. hoping some of that crowd shows up.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
i know who shane is. i didn't say laura left westside i said brandon lilly did. you should check out some his vids on youtube. dude is a beast. i'm going to an SPF meet this saturday to help some teammates. hoping some of that crowd shows up.

Nice!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Couple of correction to this thread.

Laura and her husband do own their own gym as most know by now The Sweatt Shop it's about 45 minutes from Westside but Westside is where she grew up.

Brandon Lilly didn't leave Westside he was kicked out for stealing equipment.

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Lol I had to edit 2 of my posts because some of it was totally messed up, I was on meds because of the 2nd of 3 surgeries I had in a 6 month span.

I was going through some shit around this time and thought Powerlifting was over, lost 50 f'n pounds and all my strength!

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol I had to edit 2 of my posts because some of it was totally messed up, I was on meds because of the 2nd of 3 surgeries I had in a 6 month span.

I was going through some shit around this time and thought Powerlifting was over, lost 50 f'n pounds and all my strength!

wow, you sounded like a real asshole. lmao

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had forgotten all about this thread. I later found out Lilly got kicked out but I didn't know it was for stealing equipment. takes a dumb son of a bitch to steal from Louie Simmons. or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
wow, you sounded like a real asshole. lmao

Yeah read it over then had to look at the date to see when this was and after I saw the date I understood the anger.

I had forgotten all about this thread. I later found out Lilly got kicked out but I didn't know it was for stealing equipment. takes a dumb son of a bitch to steal from Louie Simmons. or anyone else for that matter.

He got sued buy I think Jim Wendler for stealing programming ideas also, not sure who sued him and won but Lilly took copy written rights and used it as his own.

Lilly is looked at as a complete douche bag in the sport and has for a bit now, him and Sparkle (Dan Green's wife) got into it real bad about Relentless once.

His program make 0 sense for someone who competes and if you really listen to him he isn't that smart he just parrots what others have said or puts others down.

He is nowhere in the same class as Wendler, Bell, Duffin, Thompson and Carroll just to name a few.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah read it over then had to look at the date to see when this was and after I saw the date I understood the anger.

He got sued buy I think Jim Wendler for stealing programming ideas also, not sure who sued him and won but Lilly took copy written rights and used it as his own.

Lilly is looked at as a complete douche bag in the sport and has for a bit now, him and Sparkle (Dan Green's wife) got into it real bad about Relentless once.

His program make 0 sense for someone who competes and if you really listen to him he isn't that smart he just parrots what others have said or puts others down.

He is nowhere in the same class as Wendler, Bell, Duffin, Thompson and Carroll just to name a few.

I hear ya man, it's all good. was just giving you shit. hell, it was 3 years ago. Bryan Carroll is the one the sued Lilly though. he pretty much copied and pasted shit that carroll had said and put it in the cube method.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Old thread here, but I watched Westside vs The World on Netflix the other day. Phelps was a freak for her size!
Not hard on the eyes either!

New Threads