phelps has some pretty serious arch and form on her bench too...

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i agree. she's got the square jaw going on big time but i'd hit it for sure.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Arch....my legs would seperate from my body.

Beastly..but I can't say I would hit by this vid.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no damn way I'm putting my Frank in her:0 she's just not my type , plus if I don't hit it right she can crush my frank with one squeez of her thighs:))

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She's nasty! Strong but nasty. Lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those bench shirts help out that much?

Depends on the shirt. Some are more radical then others. It's tough to explain but a bench shirt doesn't "help." It actually tries to kill you. Ever see the face or eyes of a shirted bencher? They look like they will pop.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those bench shirts help out that much?

from my experience around them a lot of it is how knowing how to use a shirt. i've seen guys fold the top of them down to get more out of them, turn them inside out, all kinds of crazy shit. I put one on once and it was awkard as hell but pretty cool. gonna get in some gear real soon.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
She is a very very shy person and super nice, photo's and camera's make her look much bigger then she is and more manly. You get to know her and you'll see how cool she is also she is much smaller then you think and way more lady like and she really has a great body that is not overly done for a women. She is tiny!

Last edited:

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depends on the shirt. Some are more radical then others. It's tough to explain but a bench shirt doesn't "help." It actually tries to kill you. Ever see the face or eyes of a shirted bencher? They look like they will pop.

I just googled world record women's bench and it was saying without shirt it's under 400 with shirt it's whatever she be benched, saying the shirt added crazy poundage on... They do look like some rather weird duds

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very true SFG....amazing girl...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
1st off I don't like people talking shit about people I know and with this board having many powerlifters on it I bet many others know her in which = shit talkers making less friends here.

2nd and I'll say it again most of you all talk out of your asses and talk about who is ugly and what you wouldn't hit then your stupid asses are bold enough to post your women up or women you were with that don't come close to all you talk shit about.

This is were I respect Brother Bundy above most on women, he ain't fake and don't lie about what he would and would not hit.

Now STFU about her unless you got something positive to say like how she squats 300 to 400 pounds more then you being a 165lb and lower female.

This thread is going to go in a bad direction if more folks that know her jumps in this thread, knock it off!

2nd female powerlifter bashed on this board and the 1st is a beautiful women, sorry they make you feel like pussies sorry they aren't starved and all bones.

Don't expect any respect when your disrespecting some of the most respected lifters on the ****ing PLANET this board is about lifting not your tiny dicks and what you wanna do with them.

Ok rant over but I hope the point is taken!

Last edited:

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuckin a' dude i'm a huge laura phelps fan. along with all the other westside lifters. glad you got that off your chest though. the thread was about her crazy arch and form. and i agree - she probably totals more than most folks on this board.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I competed at this meet on the Men's day also have a lot of friends and some teammates in this video.

She totaled 1736!

New Threads