Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Just got my lab results: Doctor not happy

I just got my LAB results back.
    She said she took blood for FREE and TOTAL but the lab only gave her the results for TOTAL. That happens all the time at that place.

She said it's way too high!

TEST
    TOTAL 1275 (this was taken after the 1st week of raising it from 300mg/week to 250mg two times per week (500mg, which I'm doing presently).

ESTRADIOL - 75
    (this was before I switched to Aromasin ED. But I was having no morning wood and lacked libido. The guys on here suggested i back off the dose to EOD...after doing that for one day, I had morning wood today).

AST 55 was elevated too. Maybe because I went through a bottle of 60 ANAVAR.

Now I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

She said she wants me to lower the dose to .6ml/week and come back in a month.

I just got started with the 500mg/week. I'm on my 2nd week so it hasn't kicked in yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

Re: Just got my lab results: Doctor not happy

Originally Posted by Rip View Post
    I just got my LAB results back.
    She said she took blood for FREE and TOTAL but the lab only gave her the results for TOTAL. That happens all the time at that place.

She said it's way too high!

TEST
    TOTAL 1275 (this was taken after the 1st week of raising it from 300mg/week to 250mg two times per week (500mg, which I'm doing presently).

ESTRADIOL - 75
    (this was before I switched to Aromasin ED. But I was having no morning wood and lacked libido. The guys on here suggested i back off the dose to EOD...after doing that for one day, I had morning wood today).

AST 55 was elevated too. Maybe because I went through a bottle of 60 ANAVAR.

Now I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

She said she wants me to lower the dose to .6ml/week and come back in a month.

I just got started with the 500mg/week. I'm on my 2nd week so it hasn't kicked in yet.
    give us more info about you...

more about the situation as a whole...

clearly, 250mg 2x a wk is too much for any type of TRT. or are you even on TRT/HRT??

agian, more info about you.

Thanks

She's your Dr., not your Mother. You can make decisions and she can monitor you if you like, but she's working for you. I don't know, but it sounds like she prescribes you TRT? If she ****s with you after you tell her what you're going to do and want to do, **** prescribed TRT and do it yourself. Then find a new dr. that will work with you.
    You've got to go into the office with your mind set and have the right attitude. She's just a Dr., not a god.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Yes, I am on TRT.
    Apparently, 300mg was too much, because I doubt that the 250mg kicked in yet when the blood was drawn.
    I was hoping to do a cycle, then go back to TRT.
    TEST was 1275
    Is that too high? According to who?

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    She's your Dr., not your Mother. You can make decisions and she can monitor you if you like, but she's working for you. I don't know, but it sounds like she prescribes you TRT? If she ****s with you after you tell her what you're going to do and want to do, **** prescribed TRT and do it yourself. Then find a new dr. that will work with you.
    You've got to go into the office with your mind set and have the right attitude. She's just a Dr., not a god.

THIS!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have flat out told my doctor he works for me and if doesn't want me as a patient I will go elsewhere. I have never asked my doc to do anything unethical, illegal, or that would violate his Hippocratic Oath. But with those parameters set I make the calls.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Yes, I am on TRT.
    Apparently, 300mg was too much, because I doubt that the 250mg kicked in yet when the blood was drawn.
    I was hoping to do a cycle, then go back to TRT.
    TEST was 1275
    Is that too high? According to who?
    Just because you aren't seeing results yet doesn't mean your blood levels aren't peaked

Thanks

[QUOTE=69nites;64736]Just because you aren't seeing results yet doesn't mean your blood levels aren't peaked[/QUOTE

That shit hits your bloodstream faster than you think. No connection really with peaking and results. The first is quickly, the second takes time.
    nites has it right again!! Why isn't this guy a vet yet?
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

I'm asking for help?
    I'm not sure what to do.
    I'm due to take another shot of 250mg on Thurs.
    Please help?

Thanks

I'm asking for help?
    I'm not sure what to do.
    I'm due to take another shot of 250mg on Thurs.
    Please help?
    Drop your dose. Make your bloodwork for your doc right after she is happy blast away.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    Drop your dose. Make your bloodwork for your doc right after she is happy blast away.
    I respectfully disagree my friend. **** that female. This guy has to man up and take charge. It'll make him feel better. No disrespect to the OP, but his last post was pathetic. "Please help"? Help yourself my new friend.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

I'm saying to help me with what to do about the estradiol and the liver enzymes. I know a lot of guys on here have a wealth of experience and knowledge when it comes to AIs.
    I have been bodybuilding a long time, but I've only been on TRT for a few years and I never went higher than 300mg of TEST,
    I never went as high as 500mg. I would like to continue doing the 500.
    I just started Aromasin. The guys here suggested I take it ED. I started to lose morning wood and libido. Seems strange because the TEST was increasing. Now I find out my E was 75. That's a little too high. My first thought would be to increase the AI, but wont that exacerbate the symptoms I was having?
    It's not about the Doctor. LOL. I know she likes to keep the levels real low and she doesn't believe in AI's.

Thanks

I meant a wealth of experience and knowledge when it comes to AAS and AIs actually.

Thanks

I like me well above 1275. At 1275 depression rears its ugly head for me. At 1500 I'm good. Everyone is different.

Thanks

i have a history of depression. I just hate the side effects of SSRI's. I have not problem getting an erection and keeping it...the problem is finishing by cumming. That stuff drives me nuts and my GF isn't too happy either.
    Wellbutrin doesn't do anything for me.

Are you saying at a certain dose, you feel your depression alleviating?
    Is it safe to stay at that dose?

Originally Posted by BigFella View Post
    I like me well above 1275. At 1275 depression rears its ugly head for me. At 1500 I'm good. Everyone is different.

Thanks

Just got my lab results: Doctor not happy

i have a history of depression. I just hate the side effects of SSRI's. I have not problem getting an erection and keeping it...the problem is finishing by cumming. That stuff drives me nuts and my GF isn't too happy either.
    Wellbutrin doesn't do anything for me.

Are you saying at a certain dose, you feel your depression alleviating?
    Is it safe to stay at that dose?
    A bit of the reverse. One of the symptoms of my low T was depression. It was one of the first things to be fixed. I'm self-titrating (my doc is fine with it) and so I settled on half a vial of Bayer Test E E3D. Got my blood work done and the last two Total T readings were 47.3 and 47.8 nmol/L (8.0-38.0) which roughly equals 1363 and 1377 on the US scale.

So I figured I could (should?) drop the dose a bit to get it in range, so I moved to E5D. I didn't get blood done but as that was 60% the dose then my T was probably around 60% of 1363, or 818. But my depression was rearing its ugly head again, so I said "Stuff it" and went back to E3D. I've tried a couple more times, and it is almost a clear line - do less T than E3D and depression strikes.

Incidentally E5D was the dose my doc suggested. It's just that I've found it doesn't work for me.

Is it safe? From the way I feel I believe I have been at that T level - or a bit above - all my life. It explains that ever since I was a teenager I've never been able to look at a female without automatically thinking of getting her into bed. It also suggests an explanation for my high risk-taking (God knows why I'm still alive), my drive in sports and business, my high metabolism and lots of other things which have defined who I am, or at least who I was until my T levels dropped.

I know that a lot of people on this board are perpetually at or above those levels, so I think so.

And I know that for me at least it's a ****ing lot safer than having T levels low enough that I get depressed.

Thanks

Maybe that's been my problem all along. I haven't achieved the right T levels.
    My Dr. wants me to do .6ml per/ week but actually it would be 1.2ml every 2 weeks.
    I'm going to see how I feel with the increase. I want to get the E under control as well.
    I can't rely on the Dr. because she doesn't believe in using AI's. Her solution is to lower the dose of TEST.

Thanks

Can someone else please make some suggestions.
    I took my 2nd TEST dose for the week today. I took an Aromasin.
    should I increase the aromasin? seem likely, since my E was 75,

Thanks

Yes. .

Thanks

I read the thread again. I think that 1mg Aromasin ED would be way too high for any male. Has anyone an opposite opinion? I know you aren't saying that you do that all the time, but the guys you were talking to recommended it, as I recall.

I'm puzzled by this too, and if I was forced to make a recommendation it would be to get back to a "normal" baseline dose for T and the AI, something like 250mg Test E and 1mg Aromasin - per week.

Thanks

When I first switched to Aromasin, I started EOD. Then, I think they all suggested 12.5mg / day...then they said I should back it off to EOD because I wasn't getting morning wood and my libido was down. Then I don't know what happened, because they all stopped commenting and now I really need help.
    I don't know why, but sometimes if you just tell someone what they did, they have the opportunity to correct it.
    BTW, my Doctor broke down and ordered four 1mg tablets total of anastrozole for me. It's like a one-shot deal. take them and then that's it. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast