Why I hate Physician Assitants

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago i made an appointment to see my Dermatologist, who is by far the best of the best. The downside of him being the best, he didn't have an opening until march, so the receptionist offered me an appointment with a PA, which i sighed and just decided that ill give her another try (ive seen her before). I just wanted to go in,for a script of finistride and be on way,which my Derm said was perfectly fine a few weeks ago (once i stopped taking my antibiotics), to just come in and he will give me the script, he has always been good with those things.

I get there and she (PA) came in with my folder chart. Gave some stupid ass run around about how she wants me to try biotin for a few weeks because this is a "MAJOR LIFESTYLE DECISION", and come back to see her for a follow up...... Something i could have done without paying a damn co-pay and waste gas. She "wasn't comfortable" giving me the script until i tried the biotin first.

Times Roman

Reaction score
one good thing about kaiser is i email my doc, explain my symptoms, what I want, why i want, and he either agrees (usually) or disagrees. If he agrees, my Rx is waiting for me down at the pharm by the next day. Or they mail it to me.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was locked up with a supposed PA. His hustle was alining guys backs like a chiropracter. He turned out to be the a guy that handled the billing for the place and was in on some fraud charges. The weirdo just wanted to put his hands on men.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not a PA or NP fan either.... gimme the dam doc

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Atleast charge me half of my damn co-pay instead of the full just to see a PA

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pas are bitches, couldn't get in to real school so they took the easy way out and now they are MY bitches, they didn't have balls to go to med school, and they don't have balls to prescribe medicine.

New Threads