Cycle Cut Short - Time on = Time off ?

Reaction score
Hey guys, as many of you know I was running a test/equi cycle with dbol & adrol and planned on going for 16-18 weeks. Unfortunately I only made it to the end of week 6. Long story short, my gear has either crashed and crystallized to the point that it looks more like meth and less like AAS or it has discolored AND crystallized into meth. Over priced, unheard of U.G. lab based somewhere in south miami, it's just too sketchy for me. Point is, I ain't stickin this shit in me anymore. So I was wondering about my pct measures. I had been running hcg every week up to the end of week 6 but have not used it since. I am now in the middle of week 8, I was planning on starting my clomid at the beginning of week 9 at a more moderate dose of 50/50/35/35. But am unsure. Usually I'd just go out and buy some legit gear but am literally in the midst of buying a new place for me and the lady and can't justify cutting anything short of what I've promised her because of my shit situation. So would you guys say time on = time off in the situation ? I could very well have enough money already and be able to hop back on by late December but don't want to spend any cash until everything else has been handled. Or should I just be a good boy and wait until feb/march rolls around ?

Thanks, 3D.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that should be ok... maybe add in nolva @ 20mg too

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that should be ok... maybe add in nolva @ 20mg too

Agree with this ^^^^^^^ Run the Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks and chill 'clean' for two more....

Respect,
Vette

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Run a 4 week pct and get some bloods.. Bloodwork is key. If your bloods come back fine then your recovered and It would be fine to hope back on whenever you see fit

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3D I understand that you already off cycle and starting your pct. SI is a great place to ask questions and get your answers from experienced vetts who can help you.

I am not sure you were asking the right question however. Just because you gear crashed or crystallized does not mean its bunk or bad. You'll find when its get colder this is actually quite common.

Have you tried reheating it or made any other attempts to re-crystallize it? Most of the time you just need to get it back in solution. Do a little research. There's quite a bit of info on the process.

New Threads