Thanks

why is 1 for 1 the automatic answer for on cycle and off

i am trt so i am never off completely but let say you are running alot of juice a week say 500 test 500 tren and var for 12 weeks why would someone running 200 test 200 mast for the same 12 weeks need the same time off ? probably a dumb question but it just does not add up to me

Thanks

Re: why is 1 for 1 the automatic answer for on cycle and off

It's just a general rule of thumb and something that was parroted back in the day because of the lack of structure concerning getting bloodwork and monitoring said bloodwork.

Nothing trumps bloodwork in my opinion. And that can go both ways. If you've been off for 8 months but bloods still show issues, then I would say fix your shit first. But if you've only been off for 10 weeks and your bloodwork is perfect, I have no problem with you starting up another cycle. The latter is why I am a big fan of short(er) cycles for guys who want to recover and then get back on.

To answer your question, yes, certain compounds will shut you down harder than others, but from what I understand about the feedback loop and HPTA, the dose is not relevant.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

^ agree. without getting blood work done, it's a conservative rule of thumb. Better to get the blood work and verify for yourself that precycle panels have returned to normal. The problem is that many do NOT get the blood panels, and for them, the rule of thumb applies.

Thanks

it's nothing more than broscience...so basically theory and guessing only...if bloodwork is fine and you're ready then you're ready...or like me just stay on and rotate compounds and raise doses of others and lower others...keep body guessing
    please be aware of your country's laws regarding aas

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 923 Posts

Ken I would recommend var for 6 weeks either as a kick start or finisher not the entire cycle. Although it's fairly mild it will still have an impact on lipids. As others have stated blood tests are the only way to be certain.

Originally Posted by ken View Post
    i am trt so i am never off completely but let say you are running alot of juice a week say 500 test 500 tren and var for 12 weeks why would someone running 200 test 200 mast for the same 12 weeks need the same time off ? probably a dumb question but it just does not add up to me

Thanks

I'm going to say that if you're going to take var with test tren and mast you are wasting your var.

Thanks

Originally Posted by ken View Post
    I go back to hrt after cycle and rec atleast 2-3monsth and get blood work then to make sure all is in order before the next "cycle"

recovery is no an issue since on HRT, but health still is so i always rec atleast a couple months off and then blood work.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    I'm going to say that if you're going to take var with test tren and mast you are wasting your var.
    these were just example cycles