Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 70

Thread: eroids sources

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    eroids sources

    My local guy dried up... does anyone on here trust the reviews on eroids? I'm out of options at this point and really just want some legitimate opinions on the sources on eroids before I send my hard earned money to some unknown scammer. Looking forward to hearing all positive as well as negative reviews of eroids and the sources pushing gear over there. I did hear the forum and site mods do edit negative posts about the sources that are paying top dollar for advertising and there are hundreds of sources advertising and supposedly being reviewed albeit manipulated by the staff there. So what are your thoughts?

    Thanks

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Workhard10 For This Useful Post:

    Gwizz (02-04-2017)

  3. #2
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,228
    Thanks
    1,217
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts

    Re: eroids

    eroids is a ****ing joke and the steroid sources that advertise there are even more of a joke.
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  4. #3
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    sorry bro, that wasnt very helpful..

    eroids is not a good site
    I thought it was. Nothing wrong with that post in fact. I'll second that notion in fact. EROIDS IS A ****ING JOKE.

  5. #4
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Originally Posted by Workhard10 View Post
    my local guy dried up... does anyone on here trust the reviews on this site?
    Out of options at this point and want some legitimate opinions.

    Thanks
    The scent of desperation is in the air... Be careful brother. This is when bad decisions get made and you get taken.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    dirtydogs (11-23-2013),Solidify (05-18-2015)

  7. #5
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: eroids

    SI is not anything like eroids, SI is not a SRC review site, we have no gear whoring pieces if shit here.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  8. #6
    Elite Infantry87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,045
    Thanks
    261
    Thanked 583 Times in 252 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Im gonna jump out on a limb on this one and assume your a newbie. Now your gonna get the same advice Ive given them. Stick around, do your research and homework, and be a contributing member here. Dont make a retarded decision with places like that man. When you go places like that you have a big sign that says please take my money and **** me with sandpaper
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

  9. #7
    Senior Member Times Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Originally Posted by Workhard10 View Post
    my local guy dried up... does anyone on here trust the reviews on this site?
    Out of options at this point and want some legitimate opinions.

    Thanks
    on the surface, the concept of a member driven rating system sounds to be a good one.

    This concept fails when you allow your sponsors to have control over their own ratings.

    I would not use that site

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: eroids

    A couple things here. One thanks for the heads up. The idea of eroids is great but I figured it was too good to be true. That is why I asked on what I thought was an honest forum. Two I am a newbie to online gear purchasing. Maybe I'm dumb but I like to deal with ppl I know or can at least meet face to face so I can attempt to gauge them as a person. It's a big risk to throw out hundreds of dollars for gear just to hope it shows up. And last biggerben I was in no way asking for anyone's source. I have been a part of similar forums like this for a few years now so I know how it goes. Actually got my start on anabolic minds back in 07. Thanks for the useful criticism.

  11. #9
    Elite biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,253
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 204 Times in 122 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Originally Posted by Workhard10 View Post
    A couple things here. One thanks for the heads up. The idea of eroids is great but I figured it was too good to be true. That is why I asked on what I thought was an honest forum. Two I am a newbie to online gear purchasing. Maybe I'm dumb but I like to deal with ppl I know or can at least meet face to face so I can attempt to gauge them as a person. It's a big risk to throw out hundreds of dollars for gear just to hope it shows up. And last biggerben I was in no way asking for anyone's source. I have been a part of similar forums like this for a few years now so I know how it goes. Actually got my start on anabolic minds back in 07. Thanks for the useful criticism.
    I was just trying to get a laugh. I'm very needy. You asking for a source was not my implication. I hope things work out for you.
    I've grown up some.

  12. #10
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,557
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts

    Re: eroids

    lol@yaya brother this is not a source board..our job is to help u do it right

  13. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: eroids

    eroids gave horrible reveiws to our sponor mpresearch....an everyone here kno MP i on fucing point

  14. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: eroids

    Wasn't aware this was a job for anyone. I was just asking for honest advice. Can't get help if you don't ask and what better way to find out if it is too good to be true than to ask under the scam section?

  15. #13
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,974
    Thanks
    19,279
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 4,910 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Originally Posted by danrojigga View Post
    A very solid place to go for people not in the know is AB.
    I thought AB went private - could be wrong. It's been a couple of years since I last rolled with him.

  16. #14
    Elite Shane1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 155 Times in 91 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Nothing wrong with asking the question in my book. I got my ass handed to me asking about sources, labs, etc. Zeek got all over my ass for asking questions. Ask away....that's how you learn. That is how I learned. Just make sure and do the right thing and listen when you get answers.

  17. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: eroids

    i was just saying the reason i was asking if eroids was legit or not was b/c it seemed too good to be true and i didnt want to fork out money to some scam artist in another country.. thank you for the advice it is taken seriously.. im not trying to ruffle any feathers here trust me... i want to learn as much as possible and contribute where i can.

  18. #16
    Elite biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,253
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 204 Times in 122 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Originally Posted by Workhard10 View Post
    i was just saying the reason i was asking if eroids was legit or not was b/c it seemed too good to be true and i didnt want to fork out money to some scam artist in another country.. thank you for the advice it is taken seriously.. im not trying to ruffle any feathers here trust me... i want to learn as much as possible and contribute where i can.
    These guys(and myself) aren't giving you a hard time, brother. A lot of these guys came from ology. There's a back story that it sounds you don't know about. They're voicing there disgust with that board and with zeek, piki and a few others.
    I've grown up some.

  19. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: eroids

    When i was less informed i got lucky and found two good sources through eroids. But let me stress, i got lucky. It is very obvious that the reviews there are driven by agendas and money. There are good sources on there with bad reviews, and there are bad sources on there with good reviews. As everyone here stated. Stay away from eroids. You cant find the truth there.

  20. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: eroids

    I've been on eroids, lots of people with legit problems and reviews but so easy to feed right into a scam

  21. #19
    Elite Kohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Well, yeah Im a noob on this board. I have taken a chance with a supplier that happens to be on eroids and it hasnt worked out to well. Still havent received a damn thing and not getting a response. So, Im done taking that kind of a risk and im pissed about it.
    But what the hell else am I supposed to do ? I dont have the time to spend here making friends etc... I work a fulltime job , run my own part time business and my third job at the gym. Other than that yeah Id love to spend time here and seems like I would probably fit right in.

  22. #20
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: eroids

    Originally Posted by Kohler View Post
    Well, yeah Im a noob on this board. I have taken a chance with a supplier that happens to be on eroids and it hasnt worked out to well. Still havent received a damn thing and not getting a response. So, Im done taking that kind of a risk and im pissed about it.
    But what the hell else am I supposed to do ? I dont have the time to spend here making friends etc... I work a fulltime job , run my own part time business and my third job at the gym. Other than that yeah Id love to spend time here and seems like I would probably fit right in.
    Nobody will ever just hand you a good source unless they know you quite well. The only people that will are the ones that will scam you. Follow the money. See any sources advertising here? Nope. And we like it that way. We look out for our members and they look out for each other.

    Steroids are illegal in some countries. So to answer your question about what the hell else are you supposed to do? Nothing.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Worst sources at eroids
    By CNYC in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2019, 06:55 PM
  2. Top rated sources at eroids
    By vitamind in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 12:18 AM
  3. Muscle Gurus and Eroids the same?
    By cotton2012 in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 04:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •