eroids sources

Reaction score

Eroids sources reviews​

My local guy dried up... does anyone on here trust the reviews on eroids? I'm out of options at this point and really just want some legitimate opinions on the sources on eroids before I send my hard earned money to some unknown scammer. Looking forward to hearing all positive as well as negative reviews of eroids and the sources pushing gear over there. I did hear the forum and site mods do edit negative posts about the sources that are paying top dollar for advertising and there are hundreds of sources advertising and supposedly being reviewed albeit manipulated by the staff there. So what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: eroids

eroids is a ****ing joke and the steroid sources that advertise there are even more of a joke.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Eroids Scam​

my local guy dried up... does anyone on here trust the reviews on this site?
Out of options at this point and want some legitimate opinions.

Thanks

The scent of desperation is in the air... Be careful brother. This is when bad decisions get made and you get taken.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

SI is not anything like eroids, SI is not a SRC review site, we have no gear whoring pieces if shit here.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im gonna jump out on a limb on this one and assume your a newbie. Now your gonna get the same advice Ive given them. Stick around, do your research and homework, and be a contributing member here. Dont make a retarded decision with places like that man. When you go places like that you have a big sign that says please take my money and fuck me with sandpaper

Times Roman

Reaction score
my local guy dried up... does anyone on here trust the reviews on this site?
Out of options at this point and want some legitimate opinions.

Thanks

on the surface, the concept of a member driven rating system sounds to be a good one.

This concept fails when you allow your sponsors to have control over their own ratings.

I would not use that site

Reaction score

Eroids Legit? No Way!

A couple things here. One thanks for the heads up. The idea of eroids is great but I figured it was too good to be true. That is why I asked on what I thought was an honest forum. Two I am a newbie to online gear purchasing. Maybe I'm dumb but I like to deal with ppl I know or can at least meet face to face so I can attempt to gauge them as a person. It's a big risk to throw out hundreds of dollars for gear just to hope it shows up. And last biggerben I was in no way asking for anyone's source. I have been a part of similar forums like this for a few years now so I know how it goes. Actually got my start on anabolic minds back in 07. Thanks for the useful criticism.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

A couple things here. One thanks for the heads up. The idea of eroids is great but I figured it was too good to be true. That is why I asked on what I thought was an honest forum. Two I am a newbie to online gear purchasing. Maybe I'm dumb but I like to deal with ppl I know or can at least meet face to face so I can attempt to gauge them as a person. It's a big risk to throw out hundreds of dollars for gear just to hope it shows up. And last biggerben I was in no way asking for anyone's source. I have been a part of similar forums like this for a few years now so I know how it goes. Actually got my start on anabolic minds back in 07. Thanks for the useful criticism.
I was just trying to get a laugh. I'm very needy. You asking for a source was not my implication. I hope things work out for you.

Reaction score
Wasn't aware this was a job for anyone. I was just asking for honest advice. Can't get help if you don't ask and what better way to find out if it is too good to be true than to ask under the scam section?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with asking the question in my book. I got my ass handed to me asking about sources, labs, etc. Zeek got all over my ass for asking questions. Ask away....that's how you learn. That is how I learned. Just make sure and do the right thing and listen when you get answers.

Reaction score
i was just saying the reason i was asking if eroids was legit or not was b/c it seemed too good to be true and i didnt want to fork out money to some scam artist in another country.. thank you for the advice it is taken seriously.. im not trying to ruffle any feathers here trust me... i want to learn as much as possible and contribute where i can.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

i was just saying the reason i was asking if eroids was legit or not was b/c it seemed too good to be true and i didnt want to fork out money to some scam artist in another country.. thank you for the advice it is taken seriously.. im not trying to ruffle any feathers here trust me... i want to learn as much as possible and contribute where i can.

These guys(and myself) aren't giving you a hard time, brother. A lot of these guys came from ology. There's a back story that it sounds you don't know about. They're voicing there disgust with that board and with zeek, piki and a few others.

Reaction score
When i was less informed i got lucky and found two good sources through eroids. But let me stress, i got lucky. It is very obvious that the reviews there are driven by agendas and money. There are good sources on there with bad reviews, and there are bad sources on there with good reviews. As everyone here stated. Stay away from eroids. You cant find the truth there.

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score
Well, yeah Im a noob on this board. I have taken a chance with a supplier that happens to be on eroids and it hasnt worked out to well. Still havent received a damn thing and not getting a response. So, Im done taking that kind of a risk and im pissed about it.

But what the hell else am I supposed to do ? I dont have the time to spend here making friends etc... I work a fulltime job , run my own part time business and my third job at the gym. Other than that yeah Id love to spend time here and seems like I would probably fit right in.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Well, yeah Im a noob on this board. I have taken a chance with a supplier that happens to be on eroids and it hasnt worked out to well. Still havent received a damn thing and not getting a response. So, Im done taking that kind of a risk and im pissed about it.
But what the hell else am I supposed to do ? I dont have the time to spend here making friends etc... I work a fulltime job , run my own part time business and my third job at the gym. Other than that yeah Id love to spend time here and seems like I would probably fit right in.

Nobody will ever just hand you a good source unless they know you quite well. The only people that will are the ones that will scam you. Follow the money. See any sources advertising here? Nope. And we like it that way. We look out for our members and they look out for each other.

Steroids are illegal in some countries. So to answer your question about what the hell else are you supposed to do? Nothing.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Don't give me that shit. Most of these guys have full time jobs. They're sneaking on the computers and their phones all day long posting and talking shit. I'm going out on a limb and saying you're not as dedicated as they are and deserve to have Uncle Z as your go to guy.
Work is overrated in my opinion....I'd usually say in my "humble" opinion, but I'm itching for a fight.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't give me that shit. Most of these guys have full time jobs. They're sneaking on the computers and their phones all day long posting and talking shit. I'm going out on a limb and saying you're not as dedicated as they are and deserve to have Uncle Z as your go to guy.
Work is overrated in my opinion....I'd usually say in my "humble" opinion, but I'm itching for a fight.

Is Z on eroids these days? I won't type that url so I don't know. I hear thorus is though. How is that clown still around?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

And another thing, you've got a job at a gym? Are you oblivious to what's transpiring around you? Is it a "Curves"? Shits there and you should be running it getting your cut.
When I was a younger man I bounced at several clubs. I had an agreement with the owner that I was to be the only person in the spot selling whatever it happened to be I was selling. I would of course, give him a cut every week. If I saw someone working, I'd make leave and if I was in the mood I take their shit for extra inventory. People have to get creative. Sloth.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Is Z on eroids these days? I won't type that url so I don't know. I hear thorus is though. How is that clown still around?
Z is not over there. I have my own issues with Thorus. I used him once back in 05 and last yr posted on SF that I did when someone asked. I said he came through. Next thing he starts not delivering and gets labeled a scammer.
T shows up on another board I've been on for yrs(AB) and I post that I'm pissed I said something good and right after he fucks people. He went all sideways and blah blah. I guess he made good(6 or 8 months later) and was back as a sponsor at both spots.
I do believe I hurt his wallet a tiny bit though.
I don't get why people just can't admit they made a mistake or at the very least take responsibility. If it was his re shipper it's still him. The buck stops with him? He's a tool.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Biggerben is a man's man

Thanks, GA. To be clear, I wasn't calling the guy a "sloth"....I was saying he perhaps had that trait. I saw POB refer to Sloth from the Goonies at another spot and I think it stuck in my head.

New Threads