Anything out there Better than bio-tech pharmaclinico?

Reaction score
HI guys hope i do not get blasted i am new new here from the HORRIBLE Ology Forum! After being Brained washed into thinking Pinn was the Best thing in the world bc i was un aware of the deleted Post i decided to find a god Forum and so glad i found here!

Just a question is there anything better than bio-tech pharmaclinico from a UGL?

I have used in the past and Had great results, however am no longer to obtain so just doing some research and homework before i Waste money like i did at OLOGY on the Trash PINN gear!

ANY replies would be great! THX GUYS

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI yes bio is good but not the best by far.Give us your stats cycle history, age, weight, height, your girls breast size.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI yes bio is good but not the best by far.Give us your stats cycle history, age, weight, height, your girls breast size.

Definitely your girl's breast size we can get to the rest of the less important shit later!
Welcome!

Reaction score
LOL thanks for the Welcome and fast response!

2nd cycle currently test 600 weekly, tren A 400 weekly... 6ft 235lbs 17% bf

Goals 215 12-15% BF

Only reason i asked was bc first cycle was with Pinnacle which was EHHH ok at BEST! Had high hopes for bio-tech pharmaclinico but were Decent hoped for More but def a Big Step in my eyes from Pinnacle

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you a powerlifter or bodybuilder? Just curious about the BF%?

Reaction score
Powerlifting is what i had started going for but have decided to go for a bit leaner look, not to lean though i still rather have a bit of size just rather be a solid 215-220 at 15% or under than 260lbs at 20%+... Not sure if this makes any sense lol...

Either way i was just curious if there was much better out there being that i had decent results with BioTech, However i am still a newbie and have lots to learn, so I appreciate all the advice and support so far. I have already been on this site for 3 hrs just reading and learning lots of Great info :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HI guys hope i do not get blasted i am new new here from the HORRIBLE Ology Forum! After being Brained washed into thinking Pinn was the Best thing in the world bc i was un aware of the deleted Post i decided to find a god Forum and so glad i found here!

Just a question is there anything better than bio-tech pharmaclinico from a UGL?

I have used in the past and Had great results, however am no longer to obtain so just doing some research and homework before i Waste money like i did at OLOGY on the Trash PINN gear!

ANY replies would be great! THX GUYS

Yes there are much better sources... But this is not a source board and asking for sources goes against our community rules.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother. It was a good move jumping ship that place blows

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes there are much better sources... But this is not a source board and asking for sources goes against our community rules.

yea, we dont do source checks here.......

we can tell you ology feed you bullshit tho.

welcome man, just be kool

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Yea im sure source checking is not allowed, which is not what i had intentions on doing , just a simple yes or no if there was antything better than bio from a ugl? I do not care to know the name i will find that info on my own, only reason i asked was bc i was misinformed and told bio was the Best it gets from a UGL. But thanks for the Welcome! Glad to be here