Thanks
    Thanked 3,271 Times in 1,933 Posts

My proposed 1st cycle

Alright everyone here is what I am looking to do coming up in March. I'm not much of blogger but here goes.

Stats: 39 yrs
    5'10"
    195 lbs
    14.5% bf

Lifting Experience: on and off since I was 15, do the math! Training usually is 8x8, 5x5, 5/3/1, DC Training, Lean Hybrid training.

Cycle experience: Never ran AAS before, so yes this would be all new to me, and I am glad I am surrounded by knowledgeable, and experienced brothers as I am here at SI.

PH Cycles: Sept 2011 Primordial Perf AMv2 8wks / EPI (Havoc) 5wks.
    Started at 177lbs and ended at 189.

April 2012 Primordial Perf AMv2 10 wks / UD 4wks.
    Was about 187 at start and ended at 200.

History leading up to my decision to run 1st cycle. Well PH's can very well be more harsh compounds then a nice cycle of AAS, I know. So that is why I started researching as much as I could about a thorough cycle to put into action. Which lead me to "Ology" ultimately lead me to PINN ( I'm not trying to discuss that situation, I am just glad the stars aligned, I didn't drop money and found a home here.) With that being said I was back to square one. Which gave more time to look over other members Logs and cycles, so Thank you guys!

Here is what I am looking to do:

Wks 1-12 Test-E 250mg (M and Th)
    Wks 1-12 Hcg either 250 iu 2x/wk or 250 iu e3d
    Wks 3-12 Aromasin 12.5 eod or might adjust to 6.25 ed ( Not sure yet...will have to see what e2 symptoms may come,)

PCT is Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Torem 120/90/60/30

**** I know that Nolva not in here, and I do for one understand that Clomid/Nolva is standard Old school PCT. But I am still on the fence with Nolva.

My goal is to put 10-15 lbs of quality muscle. I have no intentions of competing BB or PL. Just want a bigger version of myself.

Diet: I have time to post that up before cycle. Usually I am running Dr. Dipasquale Anabolic Diet (which by the way I was glad to see on here too I Believe)

Pretty Standard first cycle I guess. Any suggestions or thought, please it is greatly appreciated. I have some time so I will consider any options, as I put some money aside!

****side note I am in the process of cutting my bf down, since I know 14% is a little high for a start of a cycle.

Thank guys!

Thanks

Re: My proposed 1st cycle

I don't mind where your bodyfat is at all, in regards to starting your cycle.

Almost everything looks good. Only thing I would say is about your PCT. You should run EITHER clomid or torem, not the two together. I've discussed this with Bill Roberts and Dr. Scally and they act so similarly that you run the risk of overstimulation. I'm not saying you have to use nolva, although I would if I was a non-responder to torem. Basically, pick one of these three.

#1-

Clomid - 50/50/50/50 with a frontload the first day of 150mgs.
    Nolva - 20/20/20/20/20 with a frontload the first day of 60mgs.
    Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD throughout.

#2- (Only if you are just deadset on not using nolva)

#3-

Torem - 60/60/60/60/60 with a frontload the first day of 180mgs.

These are not in order. To be honest, I would have all four compounds on hand, and try the torem/asin first. If you felt after 2-3 weeks that you weren't recovering at all, then I'd switch to the clomid/nolva/asin combo.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Originally Posted by SAD View Post
    I don't mind where your bodyfat is at all, in regards to starting your cycle.

Almost everything looks good. Only thing I would say is about your PCT. You should run EITHER clomid or torem, not the two together. I've discussed this with Bill Roberts and Dr. Scally and they act so similarly that you run the risk of overstimulation. I'm not saying you have to use nolva, although I would if I was a non-responder to torem. Basically, pick one of these three.

#1-

Nolva - 20/20/20/20/20 with a frontload the first day of 60mgs.

#2- (Only if you are just deadset on not using nolva)

#3-

Torem - 60/60/60/60/60 with a frontload the first day of 180mgs.

These are not in order. To be honest, I would have all four compounds on hand, and try the torem/asin first. If you felt after 2-3 weeks that you weren't recovering at all, then I'd switch to the clomid/nolva/asin combo.
    Thanks for the advice bro. Yeah I think I did see that somewhere with torem (something like it has properties of both, and is gentler on the body) Nolva scares me a bit, just by some of the scientific research but I know most use it. I saw that nolva is pretty harsh compound and its only real use solo would to be to treat gyno. I will take your advice seriously, thanks again.

Thanks

I never actually heard anyone having issues with nolva I used it fine personally with clomid

But to my knowledge HCG won't need to be started till like week 3 and IMO an HCG blast is pretty import inbetween cycle ending and pct starting with some days inbetween. If u don't know what I'm taking about I can go into more detail
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    I never actually heard anyone having issues with nolva I used it fine personally with clomid

But to my knowledge HCG won't need to be started till like week 3 and IMO an HCG blast is pretty import inbetween cycle ending and pct starting with some days inbetween. If u don't know what I'm taking about I can go into more detail

For a cycle that would be more suppressive than this basic beginner's cycle, I'd agree to use BOTH the consistent dose and the blast of HCG, but don't think it's necessary for this cycle.

It's a matter of contention, but I prefer to see someone start HCG BEFORE ANY atrophy or absence of stimulation occurs, so week 1 or week 3, either works.
    Conquer yourself through wise experimentation.

Thanks

Tru tru... My statement was kinda based off the fact my first pct was bullshit and wish I used a lot more then I did

And huge huge huge bro... Get blood work before starting, if u ever want to pct and actually know when u are recovered u need to know your base line test levels
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Tru tru... My statement was kinda based off the fact my first pct was bullshit and wish I used a lot more then I did

And huge huge huge bro... Get blood work before starting, if u ever want to pct and actually know when u are recovered u need to know your base line test levels
    Yeah man, I plan on before, mid way and after for sure....

Thanks

I saw many different accounts whether or not to start right away or wait... I was personally gonna run right out the gate to keep testes from going into atrophy, and although I would be shutdown it would continue the leydig cells in my testes, therefore making recovery faster....... (this is why I am proposing my cycle this far out for the advice, because I could have been led wrong)

Thanks

I would go clomid over torem due to the fact it has been tried and true for years. Don't take risks first cycle and stick to basics. Also, you don't have to start aromasin till third week or so as it will take so e time for test to build p in your body and begin converting to estrogen at higher rates.
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    I would go clomid over torem due to the fact it has been tried and true for years. Don't take risks first cycle and stick to basics. Also, you don't have to start aromasin till third week or so as it will take so e time for test to build p in your body and begin converting to estrogen at higher rates.
    Thanks brother!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

i think the clomid dose should be 300mg 1st 3 days of pct. than 100/75/50/25

run aromasin @ 12mg or 6mg from day 1 of the cycle to the last day of pct. controlling E is the key, not smashing it into the ground.

since you have ran PH's before I would consider d bol at the start for 4wks.... just to get things movin

Thanks

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    Ok, well noted. And asin about 3rd......kinda like if your not sick yet, don't take medicine, right? I will adjust and modify as we get closer. Thanks man.

Thanks

Nice looking cycle. My first was 500mg test and 50mg dbol for first 30 days

Thanks

Alpha u still got me going crazy over that pic on the other thread) but u did a great job preparing for ur first cycle , good job and let's get it!
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post

since you have ran PH's before I would consider d bol at the start for 4wks.... just to get things movin
    Ok, I thought about that as well, I just didn't want to get flamed for being a newbie and not knowing what compounds were doing what..... I know d bol for the bulking benefits....any thoughts on T bol instead so I can minimize the bloat? My goal is to get more of a lean gain this time around. My PH cycles, I blew up.... I want 10-15lbs solid lean gains this time around...any thoughts?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

My proposed 1st cycle

Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    Ok, I thought about that as well, I just didn't want to get flamed for being a newbie and not knowing what compounds were doing what..... I know d bol for the bulking benefits....any thoughts on T bol instead so I can minimize the bloat? My goal is to get more of a lean gain this time around. My PH cycles, I blew up.... I want 10-15lbs solid lean gains this time around...any thoughts?
    Bloat has nothing to do with gains and its not a bad thing. In fact the bloat is part of why dbol makes you so strong. And it's not as bad as PH's.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Bloat has nothing to do with gains and its not a bad thing. In fact the bloat is part of why dbol makes you so strong. And it's not as bad as PH's.
    Thanks for explaining that....I would like to have significant strength increases this time around. I know it is not a big deal but when I ran UD, my strength went through the roof. Anyhow, dbol...would you say 40 or 50mg for 4 weeks?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    Thanks for explaining that....I would like to have significant strength increases this time around. I know it is not a big deal but when I ran UD, my strength went through the roof. Anyhow, dbol...would you say 40 or 50mg for 4 weeks?
    If its good quality, 30mg would be enough. A lot of guys run 50 though. I get crippled by back pumps at that dose.

Thanks

nice conservative first cycle. you've done your research. Not sure about the pct, as that is not my thing, and i don't advise on it either.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thanks

Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    nice conservative first cycle. you've done your research. Not sure about the pct, as that is not my thing, and i don't advise on it either.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Thanks brother!