Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Chris..... seriously? There is no 'Gear' here brother. This is an informational site.

Respect,
Vette

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can someone please pm me .. Looking for ugl..wanna run some test e and deca

Yeah man, u gotta check out the site rules. This isn't like those "other" boards. No source pushing here.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and copy n pasted a portion of the forum rules since you're obviously above taking the time to read such mundane things. This board is for INFORMATIONAL purposes only!

"If you are a new SI member I would strongly encourage you to read all of the rules before you post. Whether or not you've bothered to read the rules of the board that you agreed to when you signed up for your FREE membership here, please use some common sense. The forum is here for the purpose of promoting education of Bodybuilding, nutrition, training and anabolic steroids and their use in weight training."

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The guy pm'd me asking for some labs site or contact info. You are setting yourself up to get scammed Chris

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro would you go into a gym that you just joined & walk up to a guy then ask him where to get gear????

You need to relax a bit. This is not Ology. We are a no source board. Your just asking to get scammed.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro relax with that. You're asking for trouble.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Should start banning ppl tht ask tht in their first post...dumb..

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's okay bros ... we were all new once and we learn from mistakes. Thanks for deleting your post bro.

Respect,
Vette

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should start banning ppl tht ask tht in their first post...dumb..

Nah. Its a common stupid first post thing... I would just say its lucky for him he didn't here and not elsewhere. Looks like he got the point though :)

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the moral of this story is...wait, there is no moral to this story. I just want to know how he edited his post..I'm just sayin.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the moral of this story is...wait, there is no moral to this story. I just want to know how he edited his post..I'm just sayin.

You should be able to edit your post for a hour after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads