Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

Re: ahhh, the golden arches

Love it. I loved tits long before I knew what Hooters was. Now I like McDonalds.

Thanks

Man I love their mushroom angus burger...haven't had one in months though
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    Man I love their mushroom angus burger...haven't had one in months though
    I like the bacon cheddar angus

Thanks
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts

If I'm short a meal and in a jam I'll hit up the dollar menu for 5 mcdoubles...

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    If I'm short a meal and in a jam I'll hit up the dollar menu for 5 mcdoubles...
    Blah...I atesome mcdoubles today...It's been a while. I feel like a fatpob..i mean blob

Thanks

is this the fat bastard forum? You need to stay away from McD, it'll kill ya

Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 Times in 2,257 Posts

Originally Posted by IWannaGetBig View Post
    I agree and people that say different IMO are people with no self control and have no idea of the meaning of rationalization.

I refuse to live my life a bore but I also refuse to be obese and or diabetic because of my food habit's.

Do it right and it's grow food if you wanna grow but don't take this as it's your ****ing kitchen either.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    I agree and people that say different IMO are people with no self control and have no idea of the meaning of rationalization.

I refuse to live my life a bore but I also refuse to be obese and or diabetic because of my food habit's.

Do it right and it's grow food if you wanna grow but don't take this as it's your ****ing kitchen either.
    pretty well said.

Thanks

Originally Posted by TheMinister View Post
    pretty well said.
    These places been around for longer then us I'm 44 bro, it was the 80's that people lost their way and by time 2000 came US had become the fattest Nation on the Planet.

Back in the 70's then norm was very damn skinny today it gross fat.

I'm not fighting for MD's I'm fighting for the truth abd the truth is it's peoples fault on how much they eat and these poor kids stood no chance with stupid parents that never gave a shit about there own health. Most very fat kids have very fat parents period.

It's a habit of no control and it's taught.

MD's is the st to do things about it like apple piece instead of fries but parents don't wanna here the brat kid throw a fit and toss the apples on the ground demanding fries so they buy the fries.

When people were health there was no need to weight food people sided things by the size of their fists and it worked they sized by portions or how everything thing sat on the plate not how many plates needed.

Thanks

All kinds of misspells I wish I could edit in that post I made 2 seconds a ****ing go lol

Thanks

If I cant keep my ass away from KFA, McD, Pizza Hut, processed food etc etc I shouldnt be doing this - or eat it and do an hour of cardio a day

Thanks

Parents do what's convenient because they don't want to cook, or are "too busy"
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

I saw a saying once... Don't reward yourself with food, you're not a dog.

I also hate the peer pressure that other people give when you eat clean... you crack open you're 4th meal of the day at 3pm and its turkey and veggies and someone goes "eating again?" Or "eating something healthy huh? Pshh. I hate veggies. Give me meat and potatoes."

Seriously? If I were to pick on a fat guy eating McDonald's I'd probably have to go see HR.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    Parents do what's convenient because they don't want to cook, or are "too busy"
    My friends wife is 230+ pounds and refuses to cook or clean. He has to pay for a full time maid and either cook himself or go out to eat. She works 30 hours a week, he works 60. She refuses to work out because "she hates working out". She let her sister move in with them and take over his workout room to give her a place to stay... she was supposed to there only 3-6 months. Its been two years and no signs of moving out. Her sister is 300lbs despite having gastric bypass a few years ago. My buddy is the most hardworking guy on the planet but the family he married into is lazy as **** and is now paying the price.

Its not the food killing the people, its ****ing laziness.

/end rant

Thanks

Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    My friends wife is 230+ pounds and refuses to cook or clean. He has to pay for a full time maid and either cook himself or go out to eat. She works 30 hours a week, he works 60. She refuses to work out because "she hates working out". She let her sister move in with them and take over his workout room to give her a place to stay... she was supposed to there only 3-6 months. Its been two years and no signs of moving out. Her sister is 300lbs despite having gastric bypass a few years ago. My buddy is the most hardworking guy on the planet but the family he married into is lazy as **** and is now paying the price.

Its not the food killing the people, its ****ing laziness.

/end rant
    Shed be out the backdoor unless she was good in bed

Thanks

I have one final thing to say

A LITTLE ****EN SELF DISCIPLINE

Thanks

For you all that are in this for extreme aesthetics you have to have even more self control but I doubt one goes through life without indulging.

All I'm getting at is I'm old enough to have seen the change happen right in front of me from way back in the day people were skinny to today and it's not the places selling food at fault it's the customers buying the food.

I have the privilege to have seen people play in weight groups going back and forth from 300 to 242 but more so 275 to 242 and stay lean doing it. Come time to go up a class you's sell fast foods in there hands at least when not at home at a meet or what not and I'm talking about some big boy's on the iron but I have seen the same people clean the hell up on their diets to drop weight. I'm talking about people setting Word Records in several weight classes move their weight around.

I have also seen a few 300 plus slobs go from Powerlifting to Bodybuilding and look so jacked.

Bottom line it's all about knowing what your doing with your goals.

Now these people with blame have no goals so they have to blame anything they can to justify why they are killing themselves.

I agree processed food suck so if I'm going to eat some it better ****ing be tasty and satisfying, countless times I regret getting a shit tasting pizza or anything not because I needed to to fulfill a habit but because I could have eaten much better and felt better so if I am to eat some shit that shit has to be good shit.

Try being in my situation and have some injuries keeping your training from you, in the last year I dropped from 270 to 240 but I'd rather lose some strength then maintain 270 not lifting for 270.

I always thought my outdoor grill and indoor grill was my smartest moves to cook until I bought a pressure cooker, all you need is a stove top pots pans and grills.

Hope I didn't offend anyone but I'm not going to by the bullshit finger pointing when I have seen how it all went down 1st hand, it's the ****ing people feeding themselves, I have fed my mother good clean good partion sized meals just for her to make an excuses after to fo to a fast food place to eat more it got to a point I told I gave up and am not waiting my time cooking for her if she is going to be this way and today she is well over 250.

I love me my veggie's and **** those that talk shit about me eating them, talk that shit when your getting asshole surgery.

A lot you you get talked shit about how you eat I get talked shit about how hard I train and push myself under max weight by skinny pussy ab rubbing no glute having forearm and upper arm same size having thighs thick as shins people for just fat ****ing lazy people.

I'm not calling anyone out with that but you should understand if your like me with your goals, it comes from goalless gutless people.

Just look at it like this!

They don't like how you eat they can go **** themselves and eat shit.
    They don't like how hard and far I push myself they are pussies that can go **** themselves.

Because at the end of they day we do what we do for our self not anyone else, no damn way I'm pushing for anyone but me if I have to do it for you I quit and do what I wanna do for me it's my life. We set goals for personal achievement and pride and that the thing WE SET GOALS.

I know I went way far out there but hey people need to start being honest and if they can't or won't plenty of us will for them!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    All I'm getting at is I'm old enough to have seen the change happen right in front of me from way back in the day people were skinny to today and it's not the places selling food at fault it's the customers buying the food.
    SF, I going to disagree with you here. The foods that are being sold now have been processed and modified for taste and the ability to grow faster and larger.