Thanks

Bulging pelvic region...?

So I started working out again 6 months ago after a few years break with a bad diet. I would say I started out around 20% (most of the fat accumulated around the love handle, hip, and thighs). With a cleaned up diet and mixing in cardio and weights, I was able to easily go from 170 lbs to now 150 lbs.

Now the main problem I can't seem to figure out is that when I flex my abdomen, the pelvic region seem to bulge out unproportionately from the rest of the lower abdomen.

I take in a good amount of fiber daily and barely any fat. I don't take a dump every single day, mostly every other day and I never have to strain. Could it still be due to constipation? If so, what would be the best remedy?

Thanks!

Thanks

Re: Bulging pelvic region...?

Originally Posted by equalme View Post
    So I started working out again 6 months ago after a few years break with a bad diet. I would say I started out around 20% (most of the fat accumulated around the love handle, hip, and thighs). With a cleaned up diet and mixing in cardio and weights, I was able to easily go from 170 lbs to now 150 lbs.

Now the main problem I can't seem to figure out is that when I flex my abdomen, the pelvic region seem to bulge out unproportionately from the rest of the lower abdomen.

I take in a good amount of fiber daily and barely any fat. I don't take a dump every single day, mostly every other day and I never have to strain. Could it still be due to constipation? If so, what would be the best remedy?

Thanks!
    Are you a male or female?
    I've grown up some.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,513 Times in 2,305 Posts

Imbalance of muscles will tilt the pelvic out of place and it can take a real long time to fix it has happened to me do to stupid incline cardio movements and took me a real long to to fix via core work mainly my hamstrings and lower back as I was quad and ab dominate in strenght.

You get too front dominant and it can come at a cost especially to us with lower bulging disc because the tilt puts pressure on the discs and makes you hurt bad.

If you not dumping more then once a day you go issues to fix.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

^x2 unless it hurts, does it hurt? Or can you push it back in when it bulges?
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only