Test cycle length?

Reaction score
Do you need to cycle off of this, yes i understand it cuts off your natural test, but can you stay on like 300-500mg weekly all year w out any serious health issues? Or strain on your liver or kidneys?

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well that depends on a lot of things. First would be how old are you and why do you want to?

Reaction score
im 27 6ft 235 17%bf, ran 3 cycles 1st test. 2nd test/tren a/. 3rd current test/tren a..... I like tren but know it is very toxic and kind of would rather loose some size and strength and just hit test for my next few cycles, thats why i was asking if it is bad to stay on it yr round or long periods of time.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
300-500 is to high for a cruise dose. 250 is max but for me 200 is perfect. I would make sure your natty test levels are fucked before you do this because there is no reason to shut your hpta down if you can still recover good in pct. TRT is for guys that cant get their natty test levels high enough to support normal life function there fore need to replace it with exogenous test.

I would also like to know answers to big worms questions

Reaction score
Yes for some reasons i do naturally have low test which i found out at 18 i saw a dr and he was actually giving me test shots back then but i no longer have insurance so i started working out and started running gear to transform my body. I am curious as if it safe to run yr round.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you married? Kids? Ever want to do either? It's a pretty huge life choice. Can you do it if you dose correctly and do regular blood work? Sure.

You may feel old and mature bro but you have a long life ahead of you and this could change it drastically if you don't really think it through. Not trying to scare you or tell you not to do it, but please think about it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
300-500 is to high for a cruise dose. 250 is max but for me 200 is perfect. I would make sure your natty test levels are fucked before you do this because there is no reason to shut your hpta down if you can still recover good in pct. TRT is for guys that cant get their natty test levels high enough to support normal life function there fore need to replace it with exogenous test.

I would also like to know answers to big worms questions

I was told 500mg cruise was perfect for me when I was 270 but kept dropping it to 300mg but come to find 200mg week best and has me with great sex sides better then the higher dosages, a cruise should not include an AI and is why I believe 200mg is my sweet spot.

On a cruise and taking total test 8 days after last pin it's in the 700's I have felt best at which is a good number to have IMO for a 44 year old.

I will test soon to see whee my numbers are but with all the medical issue that have occurred it's won't be a great read of how it makes me feel compared to the last test and then last test at 711 was the best I have ever felt on a cruise and that was actually running 180mg week.

Reaction score
Worm i appreciate the advice yes i have thought about that too i read it could affect my ability of having a kid someday and no no kids yet but def in the picture in next 2-3 yrs. So are you saying just cycle reg and not run all yr? Or advising not to juice at all?

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did the dr ever tell you why test was low before?

Reaction score
Honestly man i had a vicodin addiction which killed my natural TEST... Thats the truth i think he said that, diet, and being overweight at the time

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's what I think.

1. No to staying on full time
2. Finish your cycle and try a restart rather than just a standard pct. See if you can bring your natural test back. Assuming you do and you still want to juice, then cycle. Save going on full time for later in life.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with BW. 27 is too young to start cruising before you've done everything possible to stay natural.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
something you need to remember too that is very important is the type of gear your running. You will here test is test while thats true it is false at the same time. I am living proof of it. Pharmacy grade test c and ug test c is 100% different. 500 mgs of pharm is def to much even for a good cycle. For example I ran Pinnacle monkey piss at 750mgs and got nothing. I am running 400 mgs of pharm test and I'm straight up swollen. if your natty levels are very low then run you 10 weeks on and 2 weeks of then 10 on again until you go to your grave. That is what I have been doing (now I'm 37) I am under a doc's supervision and get bloodwork done regularly. I'm in great shape feel freaking wonderful and all my vitals check out fine.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just did a blast of 500mg for 16weeks. I had bloodwork done and the only thing that went up was my hematocrit (55).

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
something you need to remember too that is very important is the type of gear your running. You will here test is test while thats true it is false at the same time. I am living proof of it. Pharmacy grade test c and ug test c is 100% different. 500 mgs of pharm is def to much even for a good cycle. For example I ran Pinnacle monkey piss at 750mgs and got nothing. I am running 400 mgs of pharm test and I'm straight up swollen. if your natty levels are very low then run you 10 weeks on and 2 weeks of then 10 on again until you go to your grave. That is what I have been doing (now I'm 37) I am under a doc's supervision and get bloodwork done regularly. I'm in great shape feel freaking wonderful and all my vitals check out fine.

This is BAD advice. And of course you feel wonderful.. you're on 400-750 mg of test a week. If he runs 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off "until he goes to his grave" his natural test levels will never have time to recover and he will shut down his HPTA.

I don't understand why a DR. would have you cruising at 400mgs anyways. And why did he recommend taking 2 weeks off if you're cruising?

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it were me, I would just stick with a standard PCT take your time off until your natty levels are normal then start again if you want. Just don't start while you're trying to have those kids.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Not true test is test and it's been prove Pinn is highly under-dosed. I have seen people get blood work with Watson Test C and have no different numbers then a good legit ugl.

Test is test it just depends on the powder source and person making it.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This is wrong. You're also basing it off running pinnacle gear. If brewed correctly, test is test, the same dose of pharm vs ugl will give same levels. One could argue that Pharm is made in a completely sterile environment, it is, but reputable ugls take this into account as well.

New Threads