High E2 I think..

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on my 9th wk of a test c only cycle. This is my first cycle. I'm 28.
Over the last wk or so I noticed my morning wood isn't as regular or strong and finishing during sex is a bit harder.
I do feel slightly more stressed than normal which could be adding to these issues. I'm not sure what's happening.

I have aromasin on hand ready to go but not sure what to take. I'm sure u guys will suggest getting bloods done but it not easy here in the UK.

I'm not noticing and nipple issues at all just mood and I have had a few outbursts and rants at the wife.

And suggestion guys?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take the aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD. And don't freak out. Not a big deal. As if you've never freaked out on the wife before aas ;)

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know POB prob not the last either.
Will I needa consider altering that dose soon? Does aromasin alter E2 quickly??

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know POB prob not the last either.
Will I needa consider altering that dose soon? Does aromasin alter E2 quickly??

Not sure. For me yes. Start it up. You can do 12.5 daily until you start getting hard ons. Then drop back.

I only suggest that route because of difficulty in getting bloodwork

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are suggesting lack of erections in morning on cycle is cause of high estrogen, and to keep up with aromasin till you get em in the morning again?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are suggesting lack of erections in morning on cycle is cause of high estrogen, and to keep up with aromasin till you get em in the morning again?

On a test only cycle and in the absence of any other obvious cause? Sure. I take it you have something in mind?

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb here and recommend blood work....$50.

I'm starting to believe I'm the only one here that actually gets blood work done. Which drives me crazy; I read thread after thread with endless cycle detail with little mention of diet and rarely do I here mention of blood work.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb here and recommend blood work....$50.

I'm starting to believe I'm the only one here that actually gets blood work done. Which drives me crazy; I read thread after thread with endless cycle detail with little mention of diet and rarely do I here mention of blood work.

You're not. And he's in the UK with a communist health care system. Bloodwork is not $50. It may actually be free but will probably take two years to get done.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On a test only cycle and in the absence of any other obvious cause? Sure. I take it you have something in mind?

No not at all, I'm having some trouble with it to, wanted to clarify so I get my situation fixed, always horny in middle of day, never in morning...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No not at all, I'm having some trouble with it to, wanted to clarify so I get my situation fixed, always horny in middle of day, never in morning...

I try and nail my fiance every morning at 6AM. Its like clockwork!

Lack of erections when you'd expect it, like while sleeping or first thing in the am is a sign of low test, or high estrogen... Like I said though, lack of blood work makes this inexact. Not like aromasin will kill the guy... I hope... gulp.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on tne and sust, two weeks in, so I should be a walking hard on, I'll start it up and let you know

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bloodwork never lies and takes 48 hours sometimes less

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're not. And he's in the UK with a communist health care system. Bloodwork is not $50. It may actually be free but will probably take two years to get done.

Gawd I can't wait for Obama Care!

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My pre cycle blood work cost me bout $380 not exactly cheap. I had to go through a private clinic showing concern of low test. There us only 1 private clinic available to me. But I'm hitting LA over Christmas so could check bloods then.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really don't enjoy or have any interest in morning sex. What else is there to look forward too afterward? It could be because I don't really care much for the females company after sex is done? I'm not a morning person either. I prefer to be alone in the morning.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
High E2 usually wont effect nipples right away sometimes it take a bit of time of E2 buildup before it starts effecting certain areas. If your not prone to gyno then this area wont be hit as fast. Some other signs that might hint to high E2. Loss of appetite, bloated face, feet swelling, bloated stomach (worse mid day), lack of concentration, and of course the best giveaway lack of morning wood and libido.
Now... This can go both ways after running Aromasin for a while and your morning wood and concentration return if your sensitive to aromasin you can drop your E2 to low and end up with some effects that are similiar to High E2 without the bloat. Sore joints can be a hint of this also. Some people have a difficult time dialing in E2 with aromasin and some dont.

New Threads