Works Like Magic

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I had a cold last week and got over it quick and actually it never got too bad.

I took a product called Zicam. I've been using it for the past 5 years and all I can say is this shit works!

It cuts the time you'll have your cold in half plus I don't get as sick (meaning I don't have to stay in bed for days at a time).

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have found for it to work best you have to start taking it at the very beginning of your cold. Not 2 or 3 days into it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck that shit. Pick up some colloidal silver. You'll never get a viral illness again.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck that shit. Pick up some colloidal silver. You'll never get a viral illness again.
Of course you risk at excessive doses possibly irreversible serious health problems, including kidney damage and neurological problems such as seizures.....But you won't have the sniffles.... #:-S

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pfffft... Not so much. http://www.motherearthalchemy.com/servlet/the-31/ELECTRUM--NANO-&/Detail

You never asked at what ppm I would suggest and instead skipped right to the doomsday scenario. Like most people do with aas.. or even creatine.

Pretty Sweet site...thanks for info. And for the record PoB, I was just putting that out there for the people that rush and overdo everything.....I have some family members however that believe in the benefit of colloidal silver. Not a doomsday scenario, just thought provoking in this society of more doesn't always equal better.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty Sweet site...thanks for info. And for the record PoB, I was just putting that out there for the people that rush and overdo everything.....I have some family members however that believe in the benefit of colloidal silver. Not a doomsday scenario, just thought provoking in this society of more doesn't always equal better.

Sorry bad mood. I'm sick and my training is killing me slowly lmao

New Threads