Converting Boldenone Undecyclenate.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would freezing EQ make it easier, to weigh out?
What about converting the entire 100g's @500mg/ml?
Is EO needed at all?
Could anyone give a good recipe with chem percentages?
Thanks!

Reaction score
I will not get into specifics... but... freezing will make it easier to manage, and you do not need EO.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could be wrong, but I think the standard 2/20 ba and bb will do the trick since eq has such a low melting point.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, here are my specifics:
200ml @ 500mg/ml
BA 2%=4ml
BB 20%=40ml
product=100g
GSO=81ml
This look ok? I guess my concern is filtering. Should 200ml be made/filtered at one time?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you brewed before? If not do a small batch first. You'll prolly fuck something up along the way. Or at least get a better idea how it's done before trying to bust out 200ml.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EQ does not need BB....I suggest u dont try making up gear, this is not for everyone. Would u operate on yourself or someone else? If the answer is no, u should stop and leave the gear making to the experts....

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EQ does not need BB....I suggest u dont try making up gear, this is not for everyone. Would u operate on yourself or someone else? If the answer is no, u should stop and leave the gear making to the experts....
In all fairness the chemists that make this stuff aren't qualified to perform surgery either.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U missed my point.....Online recipes make it appear its so easy to make up gear, in reality its the complete opposite. You could end up hurting yourself or those u plan on giving your gear 2.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once someone realizes the cost differences in converting 100g's of test into 250mg/ml and buying it already made. I do believe they will take the risk. Roughly, 40 10ml vials can be made from 100g of test-E @250mg/ml.
I do concur with Mr. Dragon, you may hurt yourself possibly. You could also hurt yourself, changing your own brakes.
(Everything I say on here....is with respect and I never intend to piss anyone off.)

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^With that said if I were u I would learn as much as you can before diving in^^^^^^^

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
U missed my point.....Online recipes make it appear its so easy to make up gear, in reality its the complete opposite. You could end up hurting yourself or those u plan on giving your gear 2.

i agree and will not take the plunde until i have read everything i can ge my hjnds on and ask any and every question i can think of and get the answeres from the guys whop know what they are talking about.

if u dont have someone u can go to for anwsers to your questions or someone who is willing to help u along with advice then i would not just try brewing something up from texts read off of the interenet or online homebrewing receipes. I do agree with FD, but i also thik that if someone reads and educated themselfs and really dedicated the time and efffort and puts 100% of the focus and energy into it, then that is the only time one should dabble in this type of thing. Health should be number one [proirity before quality of product

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
i agree and will not take the plunde until i have read everything i can ge my hjnds on and ask any and every question i can think of and get the answeres from the guys whop know what they are talking about.

if u dont have someone u can go to for anwsers to your questions or someone who is willing to help u along with advice then i would not just try brewing something up from texts read off of the interenet or online homebrewing receipes. I do agree with FD, but i also thik that if someone reads and educated themselfs and really dedicated the time and efffort and puts 100% of the focus and energy into it, then that is the only time one should dabble in this type of thing. Health should be number one [proirity before quality of product

The problem we face is like anything in life, just because one has it in theory and is an ace in the books don't mean they can get things right hands on.

Do you all know how many 4.0 students of things in life actually suck and are horrible when it come to the reality of hands on getting it done? This is why many people don't do for a living what they spent many years in college studying for like a friend of mine I know that has years in Law ended up working at a GNC and then her husbands job that has nothing to do with Law, she could be a Lawyer in theory and on paper but that's it.

There is a reason there is so much CRAP gear on the internet.

Reaction score
yup EQ is an easy conversion but like FD says there are other issues we have to contend with like sterility and proper dosing and heating im sure there are plenty more...Anymore I wouldnt mess with it but Id say for the most of the labs online you may be better off doing it yourself, they arent all chemists most of them are just in it for quick $ and you think they give a fuck about your health?? If you convert 100 grams i hope you have people to share with lol thats a ton of EQ!

Reaction score
Don't over complicate it, eq is very easy. Honestly freezing it complicates it, its sticks to the bag even more than normal.

Fill the since with water that's as hot as the tap will get, as long as it won't melt the bag, set the bag in the water, with the ziplock opening outside so no water enters the bag or even touches the ziplock.

Then push the liquified eq into the corner of the bag, cut that corner over your beaker and let the liquid run into the beaker. Use a plastic puffy knife or something similar to press the rest of the hormone out of the bag by laying it on a flat surface and hold or have someone hold the beaker so you can work all the oil out.

Oh and obviously dry the bad after pulling it out of the water.

Eq is easy made at 2/20. If trying to make it at 500mg/ml a little EO or Guaiacol wouldn't hurt, but the Guaiacol will make it and you smell like bug spray.

Just stick to 300mg/ml and its easily made at 2/20. Grape seed oil is nice because it has a very high smoking point so it can withstand higher temps. But TE/eq/deca/etc don't really need to be heated over 75C, they go into solution and hold just fine.

Reaction score
Another couple things to consider: while many compounds don't require BB, why would you not use it? BB works well to thin the solution, as well as help it hold in solution, and you aren't going to make eq at 500mg/ml with BA only.

The reason you don't see deca and eq dosed at 500mg/ml is because it really is pointless, you risk the potential for painful end product, if not made correctly it will either crash in the bottle at some point, or in depot, which is going to cause pain. Is it possible to make?? Sure, but reasonable, not so much. 300mg/ml is plenty.

Reaction score
In all fairness the chemists that make this stuff aren't qualified to perform surgery either.

I agree the majority of the compounding pharmacists are simply following a playbook and have no clue

No BB necessary for a normal dosed EQ

New Threads