Old Broken Bastards Club

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"I am 50 and I never felt better" is one lying piece of work. I wanna punch that guy right in the nose.

I know we have a few younger guys that have already met The God of PAIN & INJURY.

I'd make a list of everything that hurts on me but the internet can't hold that much data.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only 31 here... but i think the time in the military and years of squats have recked my knees and back. shit hurts every morning. im scared to get old man for real!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only 31 here... but i think the time in the military and years of squats have recked my knees and back. shit hurts every morning. im scared to get old man for real!

Don't fret, it only gets worse.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I now know why my Dad used to grunt while getting up off the couch.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill be in that club soon 34 coming up soon..Im a old fuck

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill be in that club soon 34 coming up soon..Im a old fuck

I had a hernia repair in 1999. My guts were were in my scrotum and wrapped around the tube to my right nut. When he went in to repair he needed 3 times the mesh he planned and they had to have it rushed over while I was open. I was lying there so long I started waking up. You have allot to go BB, you're just a kid.

Cashout

Reaction score
What the heck are you guys doing to yourselves to be so beat up?

I'm almost 43 years old with 27 years of hardcore, non-stop training on my body and I've got no issues of which to speak.

Times Roman

Reaction score
getting older is hard work. the art is knowing how to keep it together.

...and then there is duct tape for when shit starts falling off!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm almost 43 years old with 27 years of hardcore, non-stop training on my body and I've got no issues of which to speak.

I have no idea how my ass got so beat up.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
45 in two weeks - the only issue is squats nag my lower back. Otherwise im in the gym 5 or 6 days a week having fun. I"ve discovered the joys of hair dye - takes 5 years right off your age - love it!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well not an old dirty bastard like you guys..... YET...but I have had serious back issues and neck problems from job related incidents and just pure fucked incidents where spinal and disc injuries occured. It's a BITCH and have been dealing with it for almost 15 years.

I pray that I'm still able to move around and lift like you old fucks when I'm 50....

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ha! You have a bit to go yet, Cashout! I was doing Ironman triathlons when I was 46 - let's see if you can do that in a few years without hurting. (Of course, that's unlikely to happen, as you have to be totally fucking stupid to do an Ironman at any age, and you're smart.)

Reaction score
I had a hernia repair in 1999. My guts were were in my scrotum and wrapped around the tube to my right nut. When he went in to repair he needed 3 times the mesh he planned and they had to have it rushed over while I was open. I was lying there so long I started waking up. You have allot to go BB, you're just a kid.

HOLY CRAP!!
That would have me lose it in the head knowing that ! lol
Glad your ok!

Reaction score
Well not an old dirty bastard like you guys..... YET...but I have had serious back issues and neck problems from job related incidents and just pure fucked incidents where spinal and disc injuries occured. It's a BITCH and have been dealing with it for almost 15 years.

I pray that I'm still able to move around and lift like you old fucks when I'm 50....

Same here, car accident F-ed me up about 6 yrs ago and its only worse now. STILL dealing with legal BS to get my $.
I push on.
I don't squat much though.... almost never.
but atleast i can push through the pain for upper body and i can walk for hours.
I do worry about the coming years... but i try not to.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im 28....

played hockey for 12 yrs. Shoulders + back fuct. My shoulders pop, crack, etc etc when i rotate or sometimes even do military presses. Lower back is bad as well.

+ i have hernia in my left lower ab area. Its the knife for me but ive been holding out. so while im half some of your guys age im dealing with similar issues.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i can only imagine when im 50.... fuck.... i better save my kits of hyges..lol

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Damn PFM!!!!