Cycle review

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Sooo in the upcoming month I'll be starting up a test prop and npp cycle. Te purpose of this cycle is a lean bulk cycle. I'm thinking of running each at 100 mg eod since this will be my first time with a nandrolone I figure I would start off light and see how I react and add more later on if need be. I also have some d Bol for a kicker and planning on 50 mg a day for the first 4 weeks. Ancillaries will be aromasin and caber as needed. And hcg from week 3/4 till pct. I was wondering since npp is a shorter ester do I have to stop it 2 weeks before the test like you would with deca. Or can I run them both till the end. Since they are both fast acting esters do i really need to use the dbol kicker or should I save it for a cyp or eth Cycle. What do u guys think? Any suggestions? Anything you would change? Any input would be appreciated. Thx

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
****** ignoring use of "lean bulk" phrase ******

NPP eod is to frequent dosing. You won't actually experience its full potential by doing that. I'd also ask why you're using prop? There is nothing wrong with the dbol kicker. Hell its just plain fun!

Before we go further though, can you give us

Age, height, weight, cycle history please?

Emmerz24

Reaction score
28 yrs old. This will be my 4th cycle. I'm 5'8", 190lbs. I opted to use test prop because of the pinning schedule. Doing both eod since the ester are somewhat similar. And that's what I have a supply off.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
28 yrs old. This will be my 4th cycle. I'm 5'8", 190lbs. I opted to use test prop because of the pinning schedule. Doing both eod since the ester are somewhat similar. And that's what I have a supply off.

Phenyl-Prop is closer to enanthate than Propionate. Try and build your pinning schedule based on that. Probably want to pin the NPP E3D. My buddy Oldschool ran a great NPP cycle pinning only twice per week.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
So would a (m,w,f) pinning schedule work alright? Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont see anything wrong with pinning mwf..I would use a long ester test and finish off the cycle with prop infact thats my next cycle with a dbol kicker

Emmerz24

Reaction score
^^^^ that is a tasty cycle right there. I have 60 ml of prop on hand so I just wanted to use it up rather then buying more. So injecting the npp eod with test prop would be More convenient. So you guys think it there would be any problems with that.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I'm running test e and npp... with scheduled pinning days of swf.. seems to work fine.. in wk 6 up about 10pds.. I didn't use a dbol as a kicker used prop but next time I will use dbol. Just my 2 cents.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Kinda wish I had some test e to run instead of prop.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any short ester can be pinned mwf...prop npp ace...all that shit. No sense on doing it eod or e3d when you have to try to remember how many days its been since your pin...just do it on the named days. I would kick it with the dbol as well.

Any 19 nor like npp, tren, deca I would stop 2-4 weeks before your test...not just to let it clear your system but to give your system a chance to come back from the harsh shut down 19 nors provide. It will def aid in your recovery.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
^^^ initially I was under the impression that since it was a phenyl prop ester it would clear just as quick as the prop would and you could end them simultaneously. But after further research now knowing the phenyl prop ester lingers a little longer. There is a lasting effect from the nandrolone molecule regardless of what ester is attached to it. I 100% agree to end a nandrolone 2-4 weeks before your test regardless of the ester attached.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM just told me in chat last night TPP + NPP E3D
(I was asking about running a deca for 12 weeks.)
Many ways to skin a cat. Many options then.

Cobra you would run test 4 weeks after stopping the 19-nor? I swear I read somewhere 4 weeks didn't make a difference vs 2 weeks? If that is untrue this is good to know!

Off topic but on topic does Tren stay in your system for up to 18 months post cycle like deca does? Can it alter dna like they say deca can? So many people running tren right now deca doesn't seem as popular a choice.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eod works, and the term lean bulk is contradicting.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
I no I shouldn't have used the term lean bulk. It's kind of an oxymoron. I guess I really mean to say clean bulk. But thx for all the great reply's.