Thread: Test,mast,eq

Thanks

Test,mast,eq

Alright fellas I posted a while back about this just want to follow up. I'll be running my cycle like this

Week 1-18 test c @600, mast @100 eod, eq @750
    Week 1-4 dbol @ 40 or 60 ed
    Week 13-20 var @ 50 ed
    Week 18-20 test c @ 600

I'm doing pct but don't need to go into that.

My question is I know the dose of eq is good with test but with the mast in there as well will the cumulative effect be too strong?
    Stay consistent!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 1,270 Posts

Re: Test,mast,eq

first, why will you be on 20wks...?? do you compete??

Thanks

Gotta run eq like 16-18 weeks. And the test two weeks longer to help body recoup from crashing before pct. this is how eq is supposed to b ran.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Says who? you don't have to run EQ 16-18 weeks. I know a guy who runs that compound and he sure as **** doesn't run it that long. That is a personal choice you mean "you" have to run it 16-18 weeks.

make sure you are giving blood buddy watch that rbc.

Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 706 Posts

What cumulative effect are you talking about?

I am not an eq fan. Id rather see you implementing more mast and dropping the eq...mast is a far better compound and alot easier on the body.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 1,270 Posts

EQ, yes would be great to 16-18wks... but your red blood celll count will rocket up after wk 8/10/12...

stop at 14wks on all three. Ive used EQ twice... both times only 500mg. the veins will come out all over the place, or at least they did for me.

trust me, you wont get much bad advice here. everyone is exp'd, and when anyone is going to try something new they have the whole board to ask ?'s to so they know what they are in for.

Thanks

Info simulated fellas. Ill go down to fourteen weeks. As far as a cumulative effect I'm talking about, a lot of drugs not just aas multiply the effects when used in conjunction with other drugs. Example albeit far different than aas. If u smoke a j ur good. U drink some beer ur good. U do both they multiply each other and r much stronger than seperatly. Am I making any sence here?
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SuperBane View Post
    Says who? you don't have to run EQ 16-18 weeks. I know a guy who runs that compound and he sure as **** doesn't run it that long. That is a personal choice you mean "you" have to run it 16-18 weeks.

make sure you are giving blood buddy watch that rbc.

16-18 is just the length that I have seen people get the most benefits from. 14 as well. A lot of things I have seen with eq is the people who do not like eq or think that it is pointless have usually noy ran it long enough to see the benefits and then go on to say eq is junk.
    And thanx for the rbc tip. I will def b donating blood. And I am ordering a blood pressure gauge for my house as well to monitor myself daily. Keep it coming fellas I like all the info and experience u all have.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

I was just chiming in brother because I know a guy who likes to run that, I know he doesn't run it that long.
    EQ makes 'him' look hard. Not so much vascular but a "hard" look if you understand? (the words solid and granite jump into my mind when I think of the "look")
    That was just my .02 I didn't want you to think you HAD to run it that long to get effects.
    I haven't ran it. Don't plan on it. Mostly because I've read all over the place exactly what Cobra has said.
    With the many other compounds available there are better options to reach desired goals.
    (*note from my "studies" - google, Not first hand + everyone is different and may react differently)

Goodluck
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks

Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    Info simulated fellas. Ill go down to fourteen weeks. As far as a cumulative effect I'm talking about, a lot of drugs not just aas multiply the effects when used in conjunction with other drugs. Example albeit far different than aas. If u smoke a j ur good. U drink some beer ur good. U do both they multiply each other and r much stronger than seperatly. Am I making any sence here?
    This would be called synergy or potentiating. I don't think eq has a synergistic effect on test or visa versa. Now masteron on the other hand does have a synergistic effect on test by lowering your shbg.

A lot of the times yoir veins start showing on eq could be just because your bp is high or yoi have more blood volume (increased rbc) which also raises your bp. I've ran eq at 800mg a week for 16 weeks in a cycle before and in my experience I can get a whole lotmore benefit with the use of masteron then I could ever get out of eq. Some guys like it some guys don't but for me eq is a pre historic steroid and I never plan on using it again...

Thanks

Apologies for the smartphone spelling ;-)

Thanks

Thanks for the break down cobra. That's what I was lookin for. I'll run it as planned. If its a boo boo cycle I will learn through experience. Got a shit ton of eq right now so it's gotta get used. Lol
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    Thanks for the break down cobra. That's what I was lookin for. I'll run it as planned. If its a boo boo cycle I will learn through experience. Got a shit ton of eq right now so it's gotta get used. Lol
    Well I wouldn't let it go to waste either....and the best way to learn sometimes is personal experience!