Hgh?

Reaction score
I know very lil about HGH but on the other hand I know a shit ton about steroids.
WHich is better HGH or Steroids?
What does HGH give That steroids Dont?
Does HGH make you bigger than steroids?
Ive heard HGH does not show up on drug tests.
What is so Great about HGH?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only use hgh for anti-aging benefits, for that I have great results! :)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only use for anti aging as well. IMO steroids are a better option for muscle building. Hgh needs to be used in high doses & long periods for muscle building. Which makes hgh an expensive option to build muscle.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Jenner and Dfeaton, OP. Different tools for different goals. GH helps me in the anti-aging (I'm a 40-something) arena, helps my recovery some and perhaps most importantly of all for me helps me sleep (I've had bloody miserable insomnia for years, partly due to PTSD). At relatively low doses (2-3 IUs per day for men) these results are attainable.

Using GH for building muscle can be effective, but as mentioned its a far longer (and more costly) road than just using a good caloric surplus, hard training and AAS if you need them.

FTW: 2-3 IUs GH, TRT dose Test. Keeps us Gray Beards in the gym ;)

- Savage

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gh will keep you young. Its sometimes called the fountain of youth.......

You will get better sleep, better recovery, hair/nails/skin will growth quick and improve. This is the anti aging ppl take about. Next id say is fatloss. In the last 7wks ive been on 2-3IU, 5 on,2 off.

No change in diet, 3-4x a wk to the gym (life/work getting in the way) and ive lost 2% BF. Leanout out nicely.

if you can afford to run higher doses... (4iu +) you will get muscle growth. but more importantly the ability to increase the number of cells in a muscle.

AAS can make those cells grow, but cant make more of them. So this is where GH/IGF comes into play. Recently (4-6yrs back) peptides hit the scene. The two IGF's are igf DES and LR3. des is a short fast acting (20min), LR3 lasts for 20rs...

adding in gh to a tes cycle will provide synergy between the two. you will get the most benefit doing something like that.

if you still want more info, look around in the GH section. Plently of threads for you to read and learn.

GL

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hair will grow?

it will grow faster. nails same. skin will tighten up, appear to be more youthful.

if any ladies are reading this 8 months of 1-2iu will be equal to a facelift, and you ll look 20x better. not like someone just pulled back on facial area.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Howdy Fisher. How old are you and what is your cycle experience?

I will say that there is a synergistic effect by taking testosterone and hgh together. If you are on htr / trt you can really see this. As hgh takes many months (6 or more) to work properly.

New Threads