no excuse to kill children.

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What happened today in conn. Is total bullshit and I am angered that ppl are making excuses for y someone can do that. Fuck that, dude wanted to kill his parents that's on him but others kids young beautiul smart innocent kids with a whole life ahead of them. They were 5 year olds in kindergarten. There is no excuse for what that piece of shit did. I am a father of two 5 year old boys in kindergarten and I love them so much and would do anyhthing for them, so I take this personal. Anyway now that I got my rage out I would like to send prayers to all the family of all those bright futures we lost.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are some evil fucks in this world for sure.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just a sign off the times we live in..fucked up shit

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear ya man, that shit was a few towns over from me. I have a daughter in 1st grade. I can't even imagine what the parents are going thru. Shit made me wanna hurt someone and I knew my girl was OK.

I'd love to personally torture kid touchers and kid killers.

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Goretekz I feel u brother I wanted to go crazy too. I dont know i ppl hit kods my boys r smart as brats but I've never beat them I can't. Bb this y I tell u don't have kids this is fucked up times.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The pile of shit gets no sympathy here. I don't give a shit what he went through. These little faggot fucks these days make me sick. Try going to school in 70's when bullies didn't bully on FB and you fought or get your ass kicked. Fuck this whole thing and the media response and these gun control fucks can suck me off.

The kids are dead, some will have physical disabilities and almost all are going to have mind fuck to live with until they too pass. It's the families that suffer now and forever.

Very sad.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its fucken eating me up! I have 3 little girls in school and I can't even began to imagine what the parents are going through. If you want to kill your mom or yourself then fucken do it. What did all these innocent kids have to do with it. Kids that age go to school to play grab ass not to get killed. I think gun control is a bunch of shit. If everyone could carry a gun then it wouldn't be so bad. These fucken courard pick on innocent unarmed people. If a teacher was carrying a gun thus fucken punk could have been stopped and kids would still be alive.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in Atlanata for some company training and omen of my classmates has a 2yr old daughter In preschool 10 minutes from there. We were all freaking out. Sad, sad day for everybody for sure. Hope this pos rotts in hell. Can't imagine being one of those parents.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All teachers should be trained to shoot and have a gun locked in their desk. Problem solved..

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont even watch the news just because of this kind of stuff.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any one who touches a child deserves the worst. I'm talking going medieval on the ****s. Have any of you read 'A Song of Ice and Fire'? I wanna go Ramsey Bolton on assholes like this. Flay them bit by bit and televise it.

Sorry if that's fucked up, but fucked up people deserve a fucked up ending.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The world is not what it use to be. What the fuck is wrong with people?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man i tottally agree with all of u! My wife is a freaking teacher, my boys are almost in kindergarten and im fucking pissed this fucking coward did this!! This coupled with the fact that my 4 year old told a kid yesterday that me (his daddy) was going to come to the school with a gun and shoot him! ARE UFUCKING KIDDING ME? My kid almost got his teeth fucking knocked out last night when i got home!! I cant believe this shit or my own kid!! I dont even own a fucking gun!! Never have! Dont know where the fuck he came up with this!!

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Prayers out to the families of the children. I know Jesus said in the bible "it would be better for those who do harm to my children to throw themselves into the river and drown, for where they will go will be darkness, torture and gnashing of teeth".

Hearing something like this puts a sick pit in my stomach.... It really troubles me... Who harms a child ?

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You what's wrong most of these punks r losers and can't get laid they r all under thirty( recently) born when spanking ur kid became a crime so they all talk back and think they r tough while they r online 24 7 playing video games. My dad put fear in me which turned to respect. These kids need respect. I don't beat my kids I'm lucky they r easy. But if the day comes and I have to open a can. I will so they learn respect.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here here! I also had the fear of GOD from my step father! He took no shit, and handed out ass whoopens like it was candy! I now respect him but hated him growing up, it worked out well for me, not so much with my brother... But yeah i spank my kids, dont abuse them but hand them 5 fingers across their tails when needed! I dont like it when parents wont discipline their children

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The kids are dead, some will have physical disabilities and almost all are going to have mind fuck to live with until they too pass. It's the families that suffer now and forever.

Very sad.

It fuken pisses me off. I have a boy in 1st grade. I came home from work early to be there when he got off the bus so I could give him a giant hug..... I agree PFM this shit will mess up the families for generations. My heart goes out to all of them,

curls

Reaction score
My son said it the best- He was asking what happened, and why. After I told him he said "The shooter is going to Hell".

New Threads