our thoughts and prayers

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My two cents, and just my opinion, but the downfall of this society is fatherless children, no family structure, just winging it parenting. Now don't get me wrong, my father bailed out when I was two, but my mother had two brothers that raised me to be on man, while my mom took care of the rest. In this desensitized MTV nation if we don't save the boys we aint going to move forward........just my opinion, I could be wrong Oh yeah to the douche bag that did this, you are lucky you ended your life because there are many that would have gladly did that for you.....

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vengeance is the LORDS, and his alone, as much as myself and everyone else wants to bring this puke back to life and torture him over and over, the place he is going and the judgement he will face, although not soon enough, he will be tortured for ALL eternity,

Lord i pray for the families, and i ask u for solace in this horrible time, as WE ARE DEF IN THE END TIMES, I ask that the parents eventually find peace both in their hearts and their minds for their little angels are asleep in heaven awaiting to be awoke, and for JUSTICE TO BE SERVED!

I pray for all of you guys and ask the Lord to continue to bless u and your children and for continual safety while u sleep and when awake.
( same prayer my little boys recite everynight before bed)

Words cannot express how horrified all of America is at this, the human heart knows no bounds, and can commit the most unthinkable atrocities...

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run up in him real slow, this is terrible. Obama is already using it and talking about gun laws...

Brother this is not the time for obama bashing. The topic was "our thoughts and prayers" and you and pfm turn it into political bullshit. We get it you don't care Obama. Peace..

New Threads