our thoughts and prayers

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those poor innocent children who died in Connecticut at the hands of a evil piece of shit..

May god rest innocent Souls..

May the devil burn that faggot fucker who caused this pain

GOD please give the families the strength

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Send the brother that lives to San Jose and we we squeeze the truth out of him.

Sick people in the World and there seems to me more of them then us.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Send the brother that lives to San Jose and we we squeeze the truth out of him.

Sick people in the World and there seems to me more of them then us.
sfg I was just talking about this with a coworker the other day. I'm by no means a brain surgeon but this would seems to lack individuals with average common sense. As I get older and older I find more and more people people are dumb. Seems us guys as the people with common sense are being outnumbered by them. Seems to be getting worse and worse.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Beyond devastating....smh.....Bless them all

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mother of God...27 dead...poor kids...

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wish the shooter was still alive so he could get ass fucked by a cactus every day for the rest of his life.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Run up in him real slow, this is terrible. Obama is already using it and talking about gun laws...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just horrible:( I wish the shooter wasn't dead so he can suffer pain in jail!

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He kills himself because he's such a pussy that he has to target children. I'm not really a violent person but I would enjoy watching him suffer unthinkable pain.

That is nothing compared to what these poor families are going through and I pray they are able to find peace somehow, someway.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hollywood, i accidentally disliked your post

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This metrosexual little piss ant could have blown away 26 POS. Just go downtown Oakland CA they are everywhere. Makes me wanna beat every long haired little bitch looking faggot I see. Fuck this guy was a PUKE!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sfg I was just talking about this with a coworker the other day. I'm by no means a brain surgeon but this would seems to lack individuals with average common sense. As I get older and older I find more and more people people are dumb. Seems us guys as the people with common sense are being outnumbered by them. Seems to be getting worse and worse.

The little coward was a honor roll student and enrolled in a University at 20, I bet his Mom is really proud of him. If my son wanted to look like some John Lennon QUEER he'd have to move out and do that fag shit on his own dime.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They're saying the shooter was autistic? Certainly some mental illness. That's an affluent part of Ct. apparently. It wasn't political or related to religion, not a a dope deal gone bad....it has to be some sort of mental illness.
I lived in Ct for 35yrs. There was a huge public outcry when all the state mental health facilities were downsized. Hospitals were shut down. They have nurses that drive around to people's homes to give them their psychotropic medications. These people are left to fend for themselves or for their families to deal with.
I don't know how to spell schitzophrenia...but it is real and has always been part of our society. It doesn't make sense. If folks haven't had a family member that suffers from mental illness then they don't know. know.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is why teachers in Israel are armed. They don't put up with type on nonsense. He would not have made it 2 steps inside an Israeli school.

We don't need less guns. We need more in the hands of reasonable people.

I don't imagine this fucker would have gone anywhere near other armed people. Fucking coward attacking cowardly.

These same type of tragedies will continue to happen as long as we allow it.

Do you guys remember the massacre that happened in Norway last year. Norway has some of strictest gun control laws in the world. So much for gun control. Nearly 80 young people killed.

This should be the time the public demand that normal people be armed and trained how to use guns.

I only wish I would have been there with my glock. Surprise would have been the last thing to through his head just before my 40 caliber bullet!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When this shit happens i dont focus on the polictics, i only thank god for what i have and my heart kills for the parents and the overwhelming horror thats happened.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only hope that if for some reason I go to hell, that I am put in charge of torturing these assholes.

cougar

Reaction score
Hurts My Heart To Think About It. The kids are our fulture. Big Tears From Me.....

New Threads