Feel my Pain!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The worst thing a man can do is go shopping with there wife! I rather get kicked in the balls then spend 3 hrs!!! Just for my wife to buy her friend a sweater for Christmas . I went to 2 different malls . I kept telling her just go to Victoria secret and buy her a pajama set , I told her this yr I'm paying for u to learn how to drive.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No shit..... that poo is fun for about 33 seconds.... then it's like Chinese water tourture.... worse with every stinking minute.... I feel your pain brother!! (I also raised THREE daughters.... don;t get me started.)

Sympathy and Respect,
Vette

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate shopping with my old lady. I stopped going.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just remember that women think totally different than us men. To a woman, shopping with her may be the best way to express your love. Better than flowers, cards, or anything else you THINK is saying "I love you".

Sounds stupid and corny as fuck, but five years of marriage and I'm just now learning how to keep mine happy (which makes her want to keep me happy) :D

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only things worse than shopping with the wifie is actually carrying her purse while you're shopping.

Then all the other men who see you carrying it know she really has you by the balls.

And, yes after 17 years I do still carry her purse. It's embarrassing for sure, but anyone even looks at me funny while at the mall I will literally choke them out with one hand. Merry Christmas dear!

So yes Jada I definitely feel your pain (but I keep it buried deep inside).

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The best is when they have all kinds of shit, and then just before checking out they put it all,back and buy like one bra. Shit kills me.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont go anymore. Ive got a window of about an hour worth of bullshit even for pussy then Im done. The Christmas lights put me over the edge this year. My wife thinks I cant do shit without her telling me how to do it. I got drunk and told her I fell off the ladder, then called a guy and paid him to finish. We got the best lights on the block now.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wont go and if I get tricked into while we are already out, I just stay in the car.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I loathe the mall...no shopping for me unless its on-line :)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I nip all bullshit in the bud. PFM spends zero time in any store waiting on any pussy, for anything, EVER.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
gotta get her that license brother or you will be miserable forever

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Piro ur damn right son:0

getgains

Reaction score
i hate the stop start youll be walking along normal then all of a sudden they come to a complete stop in front of a store this goes on for like 3 hours plus we have 2 teenaged girls plus 4 year old girl and 2 boys i would rather do lip stands on the toilet at the bus station then go shopping with the whole crew

New Threads