Should I add in t3 on my next bulk?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So my next bulk is going to be a very simple 1g of test, possibly dbol as a kickstart, and 10 iu of humulin r slin post workout or pre workout possibly. I've heard the slin will add fat though so am thinking about adding in t3. This bulk will be taken with a cleaner eating approach. Any other suggestions?

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't do slin pre workout, it will destroy your blood sugar and you will have no energy, there are some cells in human body that MUST use glucose and pinning before will destroy workout...

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't do slin pre workout, it will destroy your blood sugar and you will have no energy, there are some cells in human body that MUST use glucose and pinning before will destroy workout...

I was planning on consuming an intra workout with it. Would you still say just to do post? It does seem a lot more dangerous pre workout, but sounds fun with the awesome pumps and great workout from it. What if I did 5iu pre and 5iu post?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to go pro? Why do you feel the need to use slin? Have you done all the dedicated research on this?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to go pro? Why do you feel the need to use slin? Have you done all the dedicated research on this?

Umm, I'd like to eventually go pro. This would be one of the many steps to take me on that road. I've seen first hand the gains possible off slin and they're nothing short of impressive. AAS does its job as well, but I know slin will only add to it. Done research for about a month. Cycle doesn't start for another couple months, so ill be researching more.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The answer to your question is NO. You do not need to add T3 to your bulking cycle. I'm not even sure why you asked that bro. Typically you see T3 stacked with clen for fat burning.

And I will say it again - NO to the slin but if you use it, use it post workout.... you still need to do more research bro .... and you do NOT need slin (or T3). Typically slin is used with HGH (45 minutes after inj.) and post workout.

I won't say it again.... I know I have told you several times and I am not here to preach.

Best of luck brother,
Vette

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The answer to your question is NO. You do not need to add T3 to your bulking cycle. I'm not even sure why you asked that bro. Typically you see T3 stacked with clen for fat burning.

And I will say it again - NO to the slin but if you use it, use it post workout.... you still need to do more research bro .... and you do NOT need slin (or T3). Typically slin is used with HGH (45 minutes after inj.) and post workout.

I won't say it again.... I know I have told you several times and I am not here to preach.

Best of luck brother,
Vette

I was going to add in t3 since it speeds up the metabolism as well as enhancing protein synthesis(help keep fat off). As for the slin, if I go through with it(I know you disagree in slin use), ill be sure to just use post workout. I'd do gh instead but the cost/benefit ratio isn't there for me.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
Can't t3 be catabolic to muscle tissue as well.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're considering doing slin before workout for its "effects" then it clearly shows your lack of research. Insulin isn't safe to go on broscience, or thinking because its super anabolic to take it to help you through workout, you need to know what exogenous insulin does in the body, how it works, etc...reading wiki isn't enough.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This is so wrong I had to dislike it. pre workout slin does AMAZING things. It is only for very very experienced chemical trainees but what you've stated here couldn't be more wrong. Pre workout slin will make you a frigging beast in the gym.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was going by his previous posts about insulin on other threads. I just dislike use of slin altogether as I see people on it for years and trained crash their sugar. Thinking it would be bad idea to be in a place where sugar could crash at gym. I know more about the use in DM and not effects it could have on workout, I concluded that lower blood sugar potentially would make you lethargic. But I guess one would need to correct it with carbs...

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You better damn sure have your shit together if you do slin pre-workout ... Hypoglycemia is no joke. Working out depletes glycogen which lowers blood sugar it also spikes your natural insulin which again lowers your blood sugar.... Adding exogenous insulin to that is a very very risky proposition that everyone thinks they have a handle on until they wake up in the ER or worse.

If i were a pro, even with years of insulin use experience (I am a diabetic), I would have a blood sugar monitor to keep an eye on my blood sugar, orange juice and dextrose on hand and a workout partner who can readily recognize the early warning signs of hypoglycemia.

The sooner we get insulin out of bodybuilding the better in my opinion.

Respect,
Vette

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Umm, I'd like to eventually go pro. This would be one of the many steps to take me on that road. I've seen first hand the gains possible off slin and they're nothing short of impressive. AAS does its job as well, but I know slin will only add to it. Done research for about a month. Cycle doesn't start for another couple months, so ill be researching more.

I don't know you so I just wanted to follow up and ask how old you are? How tall? Weight? How sure are you that you want to go pro? Can you go pro? What do you look like right now? How long have you trained?

No disrespect I'm natty. I feel like I look better then a lot of ppl fooling around with AAS, Definitely not everyone actually far from it. But I do feel like a lot of people aren't ready to take that plunge when they do take it bunch of tiny guys that don't look like they train at all. I've second guessed myself for years on this topic. Just continuing to train and train. When I cycle I will look like the fuckin boogeyman. (now mind you because I spoke on it now guys with more dedication then me + years of training may laugh and say the same thing. Because there are some bad ass fuckers that are 100% natty and I can't even hold a candle).

Anyways my point is in a few years from now you might not want to go pro. In a few years this may not be THAT important to you. Never know what life will throw at you next. If I was going to fuck with slin I'd be 300% sure.
hell I'm asking myself is there a real reason for me to run HGH?

Goodluck whatever you may do. Just don't rush Do six months of research on slin. Then when you think you got your game plan spend another month or so crossing you t's and dotting your i's. I might what do you got to lose friend, other then your life?

Seriously tho Goodluck, run a log if you can!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you do id only go 12.5mcg.

New Threads