HGH crash

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My friend was told by her Endo: "coming off HGH is very difficult".

Perhaps I have not experienced "a crash" due to my age.

Check in with your experience and please enter your age.

Thanks,

PFM

pirovoliko

Reaction score
PFM,

What are the supposed symptoms of this "crash"? Physical? biological?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM,

What are the supposed symptoms of this "crash"? Physical? biological?

That is a good question since I have no idea from experience what he was talking about. I asked her to make sure he wasn't talking AAS Crash and she verified it was HGH.

So any Crash being psychological or physiological.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest I have not come off HGH all together before but I do know a few people who have. (I have changed from one lab to another on more than one occasion.) I am 54 yrs. and 8 mos.

I had a buddy that was a 4iu a day guy blast 10iu 5/2 for about 2 months before a competition and then stop HGH completely afterwards and the only thing he said was he continued to lean up and lose water he was holding for about two weeks after stopping. Next time he says he will stop the GH about two weeks prior to comp if he blasts it.

I must say that if this is true, that coming of HGH is difficult, I have never heard of it before now. I wonder if she is referring to it being psychologically or physiologically 'difficult'.

I will follow this thread closely to see what input you brothers have...

Much Respect,
Vette

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only ran it a few months and then just stopped. I couldn't tell a difference either way except for hand tingles

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I did read somewhere about a possible rebound fat gain, but supposedly it was a minor issue if diet remained in check. Never really heard of anything else..

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used HGH post Op (USP) for 3 months with zero crash. Another time I was using legit Generic HGH and got some kits of bunk I couldn't tell anything except a little BF increase, so that holds pirovoliko.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The gains (in this case losses regarding fat loss) are supposed to be permanent (unless your lifestyle creates new fat cells). The muscle gains, should you blast enough to acquire them, are at the cellular level and do not atrophy given proper nutrition and work. Believe it or not guys, we (bodybuilders) know more about HGH use in normal, healthy adults than pretty much anyone. This is an instance where bro science is leading medical research IMO - of course, this IS changing as it becomes more widely used.

Much Respect,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only ran it a few months and then just stopped. I couldn't tell a difference either way except for hand tingles

Clarify your hand tingles while ON of post discontinuation?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The gains (in this case losses regarding fat loss) are supposed to be permanent (unless your lifestyle creates new fat cells). The muscle gains, should you blast enough to acquire them, are at the cellular level and do not atrophy given proper nutrition and work. Believe it or not guys, we (bodybuilders) know more about HGH use in normal, healthy adults than pretty much anyone. This is an instance where bro science is leading medical research IMO - of course, this IS changing as it becomes more widely us

Much Respect,
Vette

I'll go toe to toe with any Endo on HGH or AAS. (and have). They can pull the vocabulary card, but unless they have decades of compound experience........they can impress someone else with all that.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I came off completely with absolutely zero difficulty. I lost water weight and looked leaner. Granted, the HGH helped me get leaner, but I was holding water due to the rips, so it become more noticeable after i stopped. Other than that I noticed that I wasn't sleeping as deeply. I was still sleeping fine, but rather than needing 4-5 hours, I needed about 7 or so. Honestly, very painless.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clarify your hand tingles while ON of post discontinuation?

The hand tingles/falling asleep only occurred while on hgh and stopped about two weeks after I stopped gh.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was using Rips 4-6 iu's 6 days on 1 off I came off like 3 weeks ago and I haven't really felt any difference at all, granted my diet has been kind of good.

New Threads