Anavar dosage for Wife

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Well the little lady has been on var for a wk dosing at 5mg ed.. now was wondering when she should bump it up.. she wants to now lol..

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: var dosage

I made my lady wait a week, and I just wated her and asked about her reactions
Then she went to 10mg and seems just fine

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It takes about ten days to really be in full swing usually but if she has had no adverse reactions thus far I say bump it now.... Mrs. Vette runs 8 weeks on and then 4-6 weeks off at 10mg a day.

She is strong like bull....

Respect,
Vette

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score

Cool.. thx guys think I'll give her the ok then..

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I would have started her at 10 from the beginning. 10 isn't enough to do anything....5 is just plain wasting it. Remember var is one of the most harmless steroids out there....its very mild. Out of all the females I've given var to or the females I have read that have taken it....not one reported an adverse side effect....not one. I'm mot saying it can't happen but the odds are very very good that nothing will happen. Shit I believe jenner even ran it at 30mg and didn't see any sides

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Well it can inlarge a clit and I sure don't want my lady having a bigger dick then me haha

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lol where is your freaky side bro ^^^^^

Your not gonna get an enlarged clit from 10mg of var a day. Besides, it goes back to normal once they stop taking the var

cougar

Reaction score

Well it can inlarge a clit and I sure don't want my lady having a bigger dick then me haha

LMAO, thats funnys a hell. Yea , weres your freak bro.. Thats funny Shit.. I lov S I.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score

Mines just worried bout the voice change if to high..

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It takes quite a bit for extended periods to produce negative sides you read about

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Mines just worried bout the voice change if to high..

This occurs alot more prominately with test use in females. Its called virilization. Virilization is very very minimal in anavar. She would have a better chance getting a swollen clit then her voice changing...and the swollen clit chance is small ;)

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score

She up the dosage yest so well see Wht happens..

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score

My first Var cycle was 5mg daily, the last one 20mg daily (10mg in the morning, 10 in the afternoon).

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you guys make me laugh every time I see these threads, we have discussed this many times and unless your lady is very sensitive to sides even 20mg isn't going to cause bad sides. As for the mini dick, please...I have taken many other compounds and it hasn't happened yet! ;)

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What exactly does var do for women?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What exactly does var do for women?

basics are increased strength, some say vascularity..but others claim water weight gain and bloating..just depends but is mild and popular for the women. I personally won't use it as there are better aas for woman IMO.:)

Reaction score

I'm doing 75mg for 10 weeks. just coming up to the end of week 8. i have done no cardio, and have lost a significant amount of body fat.Any cycle less than anything under 50 to 60mg.var is mild on the liver but to get good results or gains i think 80 to 100mg for atleast 7 to 8 weeks is a legitimate times.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm doing 75mg for 10 weeks. just coming up to the end of week 8. i have done no cardio, and have lost a significant amount of body fat.Any cycle less than anything under 50 to 60mg.var is mild on the liver but to get good results or gains i think 80 to 100mg for atleast 7 to 8 weeks is a legitimate times.

Hey sandy, how about you make a new thread and introduce yourself with some basic info and stats! :thumbup:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Are you female?

AliCat

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
There's a very wide spectrum from female puffalump to hard-bodied male. With doseage you can stop at any point along the spectrum. You're sure to find a point you're happy with.

New Threads