time to shave my balls again

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The time has come to shave my balls again but I hate all the itching when the hair starts growing back. It's also annoying in public when I cant stick my hands down my pants and scratch. Anyone have any ideas or feedback to help me with this problem.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Desenex powder helps

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just Mach 3 Turbo that shit every other day in the shower. That way they're smooth all the time and less itching and irritation. Lol! Nice thread bro. Wtf...

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah welcome to the board dd. Shrugs has good advice. You should also clip your finger nails.

There comes a time in a mans life when he needs to use powder, everywhere. Also bathe every day. Do that and continue to shave in the shower and you wont be scratching anymore. I still flick once and a while though and dont care whos around. Its a good way to meet chicks.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill scratch my balls anytime anywhere. It's not like I'm pulling em out and showing them to anyone. It's as natural as scratching your head.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wax em, or get laser hair removal...baby powder works also

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just soak em in a bowl of Nair! Lol!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say go natural. There is nothing wrong with a little hair down there.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Use nair it works great!

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A little hair not a problem but I'm a bushy mother fuckef my girl says it looks like wolfman with a really long nose lol

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say add some stripes, maybe a side fade..... Nah, I trim up the area have been doing so for years, do it in the shower, good razor and powder up after. Wife prefers I trim, and if it keeps her down there, why not, right?!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just please never let there come a time when you post a "time to bleach my ass again" thread

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Use scissors ;) :))

G

Georgia

Is anyone else's balls bumpy? I'm scared to shave mine in fear of cutting hundred of little bumps and bleeding out in the shower

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else's balls bumpy? I'm scared to shave mine in fear of cutting hundred of little bumps and bleeding out in the shower

been to thailand lately? :-0 no bumps here thank god

G

Georgia

Well sometimes I get cold in the shower and it tightens up and gets bumpy so I can't shave. But even then there are some tiny little bumps that prevent me from taking the razor on it.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never hit it with a razor blade just keep it trimmed with electric clippers. rub petroleum jelly into skin and apply "Nair for bikini line". the vasolene keeps it from burning your balls.

trust me. do NOT attempt this without the vasolene

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Balls? What are 'balls'?

Use clippers.... damnit. Go low but not so low you get folds of satchel skin stuck in the blades.... lol..... (insert evil laugh here)!

Respect,
Vette

G

Georgia

Balls? What are 'balls'?

Use clippers.... damnit. Go low but not so low you get folds of satchel skin stuck in the blades.... lol..... (insert evil laugh here)!

Respect,
Vette

Exactly what I'm scared of...

New Threads