tren versus cardio?

Reaction score
any thoughts personal experience or research on trens affect on cardio?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It sucks... I don't actually DO cardio, but in the gym I would have to take extra time between sets... Ephedrine helped a bit.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea you don't want to go more than a half a round if your fighting. Of course you'll be so strong it'll be like an old Tyson PPV

Try to get some cardio while on tren. Sex is plenty most of the time

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It sucks... I don't actually DO cardio, but in the gym I would have to take extra time between sets... Ephedrine helped a bit.

Same experience, each time. That said, I could deadlift tanks while on Tren.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My cardio on tren consisted of walking to the water fountain, masterbating every hour, and fucking when she'd let me. All of which I would get very winded at.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do NOT do cardio on tren.... I can't.... I've tried.... I get winded walking up stairs and damn near die after sex .... no cardio on tren for me... but the good news is, at least looks wise, you don't need it while on tren.

I admire those who can still do cardio on tren.... from a distance.

Respect,
Vette

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As all the bros said it will kill your cardio. I can manage maybe 15-20minutes of walking but other than that it a no go. Nice thing about tren is that if your diet is good you will reap the benefits of it. It will cut you up and harden you out like no other thing known to man and some space aliens.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Not to hihjack thread , but a related question....once off tren, how soon before your cardio ability returns to normal?

Reaction score
that's a great question pirovoliko. i would also like to know what is the best thing to take for cardio,

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depending on the ester, once the drug clears and your blood cell count recoups. Best guess 2-4 weeks

New Threads