Hygetropin HGH Blood Test Results

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Below you will find my blood test results for the Hygetropin HGH. I use a protocol that is a little diffrent from most. I use 5iu vs. 10iu, why? When I first started testing GH I could only run 5iu without getting crippling side effects....literally.

With that said, for the sake of running a "bro science, controled test" I am continuing to run 5iu so I can compare the test results against each other.

My current cycle has me up to 8iu, but again for the sake of this test and my established testing protocol I ran 5iu.

I took off 4 days from my cycle to try and let my body get back to normal.

I did 5iu intramuscle 3 hours and 12 minutes prior to the blood being drawn.

10.5 not bad at 5iu...not my best number but still respectable.

Next week I am going to start running the balnce of the kit to see if there is any improvment of water retention over the Rips. I'll try to post up what I come up with

Grind

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yhea, I ****ed up. heres the link....I think

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Grind for doing this. I'll be doing a comparison on Novos vs. Rips soon and post up results. !SHRUGS!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I think you GH numbers suck bad bro, I got 34.8 on 8iu.

I mean for the price to pay for them that is shitty numbers I can get blue tops that will test that or better.

Not trying to be a dick but I now what the numbers should be and if you pinned 10iu that would be at 21 score which sucks for top labeled GH that is more like generic numbers.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I just looked at your Riptropin test at 5iu and it's a 23.6 which is over double the Hygetropin test this should tell you all you need to know.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I just looked at you Blue Top score it's higher then the Hygetropin score, them Hyge's suck bro but at least they have GH in them.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Man we really need an edit button again, stupid not to have one!

You get more Water from Rip's because they have more GH in them and they are highly over dosed you can not camepare water with the same iu shots of different labels unless they are are identical in dosage and potency.

People can't get it through their heads you need to pin much less with Rip's!

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man we really need an edit button again, stupid not to have one!

People can't get it through their heads you need to pin much less with Rip's!

^^^^x2 I pinned 2iu/day hyges for seven days with minimal sides. Then I pinned 2iu/day of rips and looked like I had contracted Elephantiasis

800px-Elephantiasis.jpg

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not too excited to see this.....

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Leg day must be a bitch for that guy

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
^^^^x2 I pinned 2iu/day hyges for seven days with minimal sides. Then I pinned 2iu/day of rips and looked like I had contracted Elephantiasis

800px-Elephantiasis.jpg

Popeye's son sit to eat his spinach and brakes out in mass calves!

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just saying from my minimal experience, the sides from rips, ie. water retention, are more for the same dose. Therefore I agree the rips are stronger per unit volume. I am going to dial it back to 1iu of the rips per day for a week or so and then slowly ramp up. My ankles and feet did puff up enough that my ankle bones were barely noticeable.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed. These are by far my lowest numbers. With that said it's still real GH.

I thought I would give them a spin. I like the idea of the Hyget being cleaner than most of the other Chinese crap out there. It's impossible for me to justify the cost based on these numbers.

I would like to say it is possible that I am an outlier. What really needs to happen is for someone else to step up and get blood work done to either validate or discount my results. Lets face it; this shit crosses the Pacific, is handled by the postal system and then is reconstituted by a red neck.

This is why I consider the blood work posted as "broscience" there are to many variables. Unfortunantly there is not a Third party lab that tests for the underground users.....just us bros

not too excited to see this.....

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just looked at your Riptropin test at 5iu and it's a 23.6 which is over double the Hygetropin test this should tell you all you need to know.

this is whats got me.... cant get over it. Im testing mine soon.

New Threads