Thread: Test C/ Deca

Thanks

Test C/ Deca

Thinking about running a bulk cycle. 800 mg test c a week 400 deca with a dbol 50mg a day kick start. Want to run 12 weeks injects then two off plus four pct. I have some hcg to throw in the mix. It's my second full length cycle. First was test and dbol over a year ago. Plan on eating shit tons with cardio in am so not too too worried about fat. Trying to gain as much dense muscle mass as I can before I shed fat for summer. Ay input much appreciated. Stats 6'3 255 24 years old been lifting since hs and all through college for football. Plus last couple years on own for "bb".

Thanks
    "You have to save your own life....." Kai Greene

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Re: Test C/ Deca

what is your cycle history?

Deca would be best at 16 weeks and test at 18. You wouldnt be ready for pct for 3-4 weeks if you stop deca when you stop your test

Thanks

That long of a cycle? It's my second inject cycle. First was test 500 week for 12 and dbol for first 4. Had great gains but wanted to give deca a shot after reading how great a mass builder it is.

Thanks

If you want to run shorter consider tpp/npp cycle...but as cobra stated, deca needs to be run at least 16 weeks
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

In all fairness you really shouldn't run deca as your second cycle unless you know what your doing. Most guys think they know how to control estrogen and blood pressure while on but they don't. Estrogen control should be learned very well before introducing prolactin issues. You cant just take 12.5mg of aromasin on a test only cycle and think you know estrogen control for example. Deca will introduce a more jacked up bp as well, along with an increased rbc.

I'm not very familiar with you on the board so I can't make a judgement on what you know but just give this paragraph some thought before you make a decision.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,111 Times in 4,363 Posts

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    In all fairness you really shouldn't run deca as your second cycle unless you know what your doing. Most guys think they know how to control estrogen and blood pressure while on but they don't. Estrogen control should be learned very well before introducing prolactin issues. You cant just take 12.5mg of aromasin on a test only cycle and think you know estrogen control for example. Deca will introduce a more jacked up bp as well, along with an increased rbc.

I'm not very familiar with you on the board so I can't make a judgement on what you know but just give this paragraph some thought before you make a decision.
    this is great advice from one smart bro

Thanks

Listen to CS. This man knows his stuff.

Thanks

Right right. I don't know everything that's for sure but I know enough to listen to other ppls opinions. I was hesitant to run deca bc of all the sides but the mass gains sounds great. I am thinking since its only my seconds cycle ill stash the deca away and just run dbol and test c prolly at 800 a week still how long can deca sit without worrying about quality? Thanks for the help m

Thanks
    Thanked 8,111 Times in 4,363 Posts

Originally Posted by Workhard10 View Post
    Right right. I don't know everything that's for sure but I know enough to listen to other ppls opinions. I was hesitant to run deca bc of all the sides but the mass gains sounds great. I am thinking since its only my seconds cycle ill stash the deca away and just run dbol and test c prolly at 800 a week still how long can deca sit without worrying about quality? Thanks for the help m
    keep your gear in a dark cool place away from the sun..It should be fine for years

Thanks

Thanks for help fellows

Thanks

Originally Posted by Workhard10 View Post
    If your not running Deca with this cycle 600mg TestC a week should be plenty no reason to go overboard with the test since its only your 2nd cycle. For future reference only run Long esters with long esters and short esters with short esters. Cobra gave you really good advice and from my experience with deca i would run a tpp/npp cycle before running a long ester of deca. NPP is the nandralone with a phenyl ester so It has to be injected EOD. If your super sensitve to prolactin sides you will no in a short coming vs being hit bad 6weeks in. If sides do happen caber is usually ran alongside aromasin or arimidex. Also for long Test cycles HCG is always recommended. HCG is required if going to run deca/NPP as nandralone shuts down your natural test production harder then test alone.

Thanks

bringing this back with a different approach. I already ordered the test c and deca but i have a new destination for the deca so im back with just test c. I weighed myself other day and i am up to 267 lbs... im not fat by any means but not as lean as i would like so im thinking about scrapping the whole bulk idea and throwing together a cut cycle.. maybe run test c at 600-800 and some mast in at 400 a week with anavar to start or end the cycle depending on what is thought to be best. I was really banking on kick starting with some dbol b/c i love the strength gains but my concern is that it will throw off the cut since it puts on a lot of water weight. Thanks for any constructive criticism..

Thanks

I like the test/mast/var for a cut cycle. How long will you be running this cycle for? I like var for the first 6 weeks and last 6 weeks. I love bulking too but man gettin cut def gets more ladies!

Thanks

i had originally planned to run the test at 800 a week for 12 weeks.. if i decide to run only 600 plus the mast/var then i would run 16 weeks on i guess. It would be pretty much like you said CS 600 mg test c a week through 16 weeks first 6 and last 6 weeks with var and 400 mg mast through 16 followed by a solid clomid/nolva pct. I am ready for a cut cycle.. i want some more definition going into the summer and im ready to silence the haters (my brother who happens to be my bb partner)

Thanks

Ya I would go with the 16 weeks myself. Gives yiu a break between the oral weeks. Just make sure you keep your carbs below 100g a day, fats low, and your protien high as fuk haha.

Thanks

haha now i have a diet and gear guideline, looks like im ready to go! thanks for the help