Thread: 2 part ?

Thanks

2 part ?

Part 1: A well trained male athlete in his mid 30's produces apprx. 250mg per wk. If he want's to increase that level to 500mg per wk. how much would have to be injected to attain that? Part 2 : Sustanon 250 contains 4 different Test esters (usually) from short to long lasting. As keeping levels steady is of paramount importance, how does one go about achieving this when the short esters are in and out so rapidly?

Thanks

Re: 2 part ?

Pin it every other day
    All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Thanks

Hmmm....

part 1 is going to be a different answer for each ester and for each individual, a very low trt dose would keep it around 500/week, but The figure you are giving for a healthy 30something is odd

Part 2...you'd have to pin according to the shortest ester to keep blood levels the most stable...shortest being prop so eod would be best, you can pin long esters more than twice a week, so that will not matter....I know guys that do eod with any ester.

Thanks

Clomid has been shown to stabilize test levels around 5-600, it's recent,y been used for spermatogenesis induction...as for exact amount to pinn, test cyp 200 once a week would probably put you over 500. Bump for trt guys

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 706 Posts

Part one.

Everyones natty test levels are different so to put a number on what one produces natty per week isn't very accurate. If your looking to only increase your natty t level by 250 points then don't waste your time. It wouldn't be worth shutting yourself down for. A trt dose of 200mg a week test e will put you between 800-1500 ng/dl. Trt isn't for guys who still have an adequately functioning hpta.

Part 2.

You can't obtain even keel blood levels with a multi estered compound. If you want stable blood levels then use one ester and pin accordingly.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Number one are you saying 500/wk for blood levels or 500 mg/ml a week.

Number two Most sust is not eod. Usually twice a week. Also with sust you start pct three weeks after last injection not two weeks. T400 has prop in it too but you still pin that twice a week. Sust is always different.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    That is ng/dl not nd/dl lol dam phone and no edit option!
    yeah right!!! Newb lol

Thanks

For part#1 I was trying to figure out how many mg. would be needed to have a blood level of 500mg for the week. The 250mg was basically arbitrary and used as a starting point. So a natural blood level of 250mg and 250mg injected would be what? The injected 250mg would just cancel out the 250 that was already there wouldn't it? I'm not wording this very well dammit.

Thanks

Your blood levels are in ng/dl. They have no correlation to mg/ml of test injections other than they are affected by them. How they are affected will vary from person to person as Cobra said. There are too many variables to even list but it is trial-test-error-adjust to get the blood levels (ng/dl) where you want them.

"Stable" hormone levels do not happen. They fluctuate mildly, normally. For BB purposes we do not care if they fluctuate. If though you are concerned about fluctuation and want the most stable possible levels I would go with the longest ester (e,c) and pin it every 7-10 days. You will still have a mild fluctuation due to the half-life of the active compound.

If your question is how can you match your natural test production exogenously - you can't. You can take natural supplements meant to increase your natural production but to spot on match an increase of 100% is NOT going to happen with the natty's IMO. Once you go to an actual hormone, even very low levels will shut down your natural production so in essence - YES- using your analogy (if I understand it correctly) you would have a "cancel out" affect of your natural production with the test you administer exogeneously.

Much respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 4,958 Posts

Agree with Vette (TRT guy here). No way to introduce exogenous Test into your system without shutting-down your natty production.

Thanks

You can look up clomid studies, as they have been shown to raise test to 600s in long term trials

Thanks

Originally Posted by Christosterone View Post
    You can look up clomid studies, as they have been shown to raise test to 600s in long term trials
    This is true Chris(Clomiphene works by blocking estrogen at the pituitary. The pituitary sees less estrogen, and makes more LH. More LH means that the Leydig cells in the testis make more testosterone.) but the sides at high levels of Clomid can be devastating.

In addition to attempt to match whatever your natural production is is a shot in the dark at best.

DAA ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXYSg_O2EP4) has some promise and several other commonly known aminos do as well.

I am not absoloutly sure I understood or answered the question correctly but I will simplify it this way: If you want a 'Natural Test Booster" try DAA or Clomid.

Otherwise, I would advise you to find the trt dose (probably 150-250mg/wk) that gives you the desires results.

Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Thanks Vette/Christ. I know that my natural production will shut down and am not worried too much about that. I'm basically treating this as my first ever cycle since It's been so many years since the last one (2001). Just trying to use as little as possible and still get the return I desire. So as of now I'm done picking this scab and am sticking with your previous advice of 500mg/wk Test E for 12 wks.