Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember this Bas would have beat that ass

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really like both guys but Bas would have killed Urlacher.... it wouldn't have even been entertaining.

Respect,
Vette

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really like both guys but Bas would have killed Urlacher.... it wouldn't have even been entertaining.

Respect,
Vette

Hell yes it would of been entertaining!! I like Urlacher as a player but for a few people i know that claimed to have seen him at night clubs and such, i guess hes a real asshole from what everyone says..... Kinda why its no suprise when he told all the Chicago people that he doesnt care about the fans and the media...

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with all of the above. Prime Bas was a lethal weapon, and in spite of a size disadvantage he'd have mopped the floor with Urlacher.

G

Georgia

Urlacher would have killed this guy. Too much strength and power.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Urlacher would have killed this guy. Too much strength and power.

"this guy"?!
Do yourself a favor and google Bas Rutten, then try to come back and tell me how Urlacher would have done shit.
Bas woulda liver kicked that asshole to death.

G

Georgia

It's not a UFC fight. I know who Bas Rutten is. But Urlacher has so much length, size, and strength on this dude. You have to remember Urlacher is taller, has the length, and has at least 40-50 pounds on this guy. In a bar fight...I can see it ending quickly but Urlacher would win in a bar fight IMO.

Unbelievable to fucking ASS kissing that is given to UFC fighters.

In a ring/octagon...sure Bas would have the experience to win more than likely.

You act like Brian Urlacher is a pillow. I don't think it would be a blow out like you think.

G

Georgia

LOL...I googled this and everyone in the world is on Bas's side. Tried offering a realistic point-of-view but the opinion of the masses is against me. Bas would apparently kill Urlacher with half a popsicle stick

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone who says a football playing ogre can beat a former ufc champ knows shit about the fight game..that fight would have been 2 seconds

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ndamukong Suh would toss any mma fighter across the ring with a flick of his finger

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What. The. Fuck.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ndamukong Suh would toss any mma fighter across the ring with a flick of his finger

brother Im sure homeboy is a big fuck but his jaw is a regular jaw thats not used to being hit.He may tackle real good but throwing kicks and punches is something else

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L_AuvaWIh4

Not much different than a bar fight...

Also, any time I have heard other MMA fighters (Randy Couture) talk about Bas, they all say his power is ridiculous. I'd be willing to bet my rips and tren stash that Bas hits 2x as hard as Urlacher.

G

Georgia

Hahaha I'd love to see that guy in the ring. He is a mean SOB! All seriousness though. Brian Urlacher tackles Bas to the ground and starts wailing away...Bas wins? lol. They are not standing there for 3 rounds wrestling and throwing punches. It is tackle, punch, throw kind of a fight in a bar.

MMA fighters are human too. One good hit to the jaw and it can be lights out. They are not robots like some people seem to believe.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I'd love to see that guy in the ring. He is a mean SOB! All seriousness though. Brian Urlacher tackles Bas to the ground and starts wailing away...Bas wins? lol. They are not standing there for 3 rounds wrestling and throwing punches. It is tackle, punch, throw kind of a fight in a bar.

MMA fighters are human too. One good hit to the jaw and it can be lights out. They are not robots like some people seem to believe.

if he even came close to taking bas down he would get choked out so fast..really this is dumb its a fighter vs a football player in a fight no brainer

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys whats your thoughts on kimbo vs bas? Street fighting!

New Threads