Brilliant!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CA Congressmen De Leon (typical genius Dem) wants to pass a bill that mandates a background check for all purchases of ammo.

Note: this is in light of Lanza the CT Shooter, Lanza had no criminal record, nor did the asshole that killed all those people and shot the Congresswoman in the head last year.

Dianne Feinstein (wonderful Liberal puke) wants to revoke all CCW's in CA, never mind she's not giving up her CCW she got in 1995.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think ammo would be a good idea, I do know that cc purchases on ammo in excess can put you under eye from the govt.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think ammo would be a good idea, I do know that cc purchases on ammo in excess can put you under eye from the govt.

This a bill to background check EVERY sale of ammo. What's next? Is Michelle Obama going to make you weight yourself before you can purchase cheesecake.....after all people are getting heart disease and dying everyday from fatty foods. Maybe lock up all people that make or sell cheesecake, might save lives.

More laws, more taxes and more control, that's all this about.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the problem as I see it. A majority of the time that a crime is committed using a gun that gun is taken from a relative or friend who left the weapon loaded, unattended, and unlocked.

Here, just to prove my point. How many of you either have an unlocked weapon, know someone who does, had a parent/relative growing up that had one? So you see, the access is there.

That is an interesting mandate coming out of California. I know for me here in FL when I go to Wally World to buy ammo I have to present an ID and the clerk "swipes" my ID. I never liked that as I felt like that was Big Brother essentially keeping track of the amount of ammo I'm purchasing. I know when this current administration took office there was talk of putting serial numbers on every bullet, but that got shot down.
If Fl thinks I'll give up my CCW permit they'll have to come and take it from me!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's the problem as I see it. A majority of the time that a crime is committed using a gun that gun is taken from a relative or friend who left the weapon loaded, unattended, and unlocked.

Here, just to prove my point. How many of you either have an unlocked weapon, know someone who does, had a parent/relative growing up that had one? So you see, the access is there.

That is an interesting mandate coming out of California. I know for me here in FL when I go to Wally World to buy ammo I have to present an ID and the clerk "swipes" my ID. I never liked that as I felt like that was Big Brother essentially keeping track of the amount of ammo I'm purchasing. I know when this current administration took office there was talk of putting serial numbers on every bullet, but that got shot down.
If Fl thinks I'll give up my CCW permit they'll have to come and take it from me!!

CA already has a 30 day hold to buy the firearm. I see it taking the same time (30 days) to purchase ammo.

Nazi Fucking Germany, it about control, control for you and me but not any politician, ex-politician or their own.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
People left with a polluted mind to play with themselves with is the problem. Its not the guns or ammo. People need to get their heads on straight. The remedy for it is proper nutrition and an exercise program.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CA already has a 30 day hold to buy the firearm. I see it taking the same time (30 days) to purchase ammo.

Nazi Fucking Germany, it about control, control for you and me but not any politician, ex-politician or their own.

Hold? There is a 10day waiting period before the gun can be picked up, and only one handgun may be bought per 30day period.

Anyway, fuck these people and all who agree with them. The only people who will be hurt by this are law abiding citizens. They are disarming us and slowly stripping us of rights. People like to think that there is no reason for the populace to be armed. That in this day and age, the government is benevolent and won't do anything worthy of our taking up of arms. Fuck that, its just a matter of time.

I am spending ALL my free cash on guns and ammo just to spite these shitbirds. They can try to come take them from me.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This a bill to background check EVERY sale of ammo. What's next? Is Michelle Obama going to make you weight yourself before you can purchase cheesecake.....after all people are getting heart disease and dying everyday from fatty foods. Maybe lock up all people that make or sell cheesecake, might save lives.

More laws, more taxes and more control, that's all this about.

Knowing my job, I support cheesecake weigh ins, fat fucks drain society

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the problem is you have to fight the NRA.... which is loaded as fuck so its not easy

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My money says we are about to see major taxes (100% +) come down on guns and ammo. i also think it will get suport from both sides of the isle.

The same stratigy they use with booze and cigeretts.... After guns and ammo it will be fast food and sodas.

Truth is they don't give a shit about those kids, us or you. They are running a business and the goal is to generate revenue that they can allocate as they see fit......or representatives.....elected to serve the people. I hope they all rot in hell

Just my opion.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really every sale of ammo? It's a permit valid for one year. To obtain the permit you must pass a background check. Once you get your permit you are good to go. It should not be a problem unless you are a felon.

getgains

Reaction score
we have that in canada when u buy ammo you have to show your licence than your ammo is put in a locked bag until you go to cash but the axes machetes knifes all unlocked ready for some sick fukker to grab problems some of these kids coming up now are really scary and unpredictable

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The last two guns I bought were from people I work with. They are not in my name and never will be. As for ammo, most everyone around here reloads their own.

Lets keep our kids safe and arm our teachers.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lots of republicans are backing gun law reforms. It's about to get real crazy. Here in Oklahoma you can't even buy an AR right now. Every place is sold out. Dealers said as soon as they get 30 in, 30 go out. Ammo is real hard to buy as well. Get what you can now. Republicans and dems are working together on this one.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Even if it passes like it did in the Clinton era, you can still purchase at gun shows...

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hidden agenda society we live in. Freedom is becoming a facade. Do I believe in the amendment "to bear arms" Hell yeah! But this political debate is missing it's mark by a long shot. Taking guns or tracking shit isn't the answer......The penalties need to be harsher in our jail system so jail is a scary place like other countries. Not where a convicted killer can complain about the food not being good, and it get heard and fixed! The jail system doesn't scare our convict society. Take the f'ing hand if caught use a gun for a crime. Do it right on tv broadcasted live. And I fully 110% agree, at least 5 people in each school system should be trained and armed. Resistance against cowardliness attacks will have a different outcome. WOLVERINES!!!!!

New Threads