Npp 300mgs To low of dose?

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is 300mgs of Npp to Low? i will be running npp and test for 14 weeks.
Dbol 4 weeks i have made a thread about it on here. But my source said i will have deca dick if i run 400mgs of npp and 500mgs of test a week. Thats how i was going to do it. He said if i run 400mgs of npp that ill need to up my test to 750mgs a week?. Should i run it 750mgs of test a week and 400mgs of Npp a week. OR 300mgs of Npp and 500mgs of test?

it wouldnt hurt a thing to go from 300 up to 400 or 450 and i doubt you would need caber at any of those doses.a lot of guys miss the big picture , its not just how much of this steroid or that steroid you are useing , its the total mg of steroids involved. between your test and deca and dbol you have a decent amount of steroids going in your body and should make some nice gains even at 300 mg of npp UNLESS you are a advanced cycler.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay Looks like im going to have to buy another vial of Npp to run it at 400mgs. Ill be running it for 14 weeks. Always i have another question bros. For my test im going to be using Sust at 600mgs. Say i run out of Sust and i use test c of the last 2 or 3 weeks of my cycle. Is that okay? Or will not not see that great of results from it like that? On the caber. how much of it do i take a week? and on what days? Do i take it the day i start my cycle or can i wait until i get the sides? I already have an ai on hand and pct. i never take my ai less i have sides. and for my first cycle i didnt have any sides of gyno or anything only sides i had was ance on my back. Thank you soo much guys for helping me out!

My honest opinion. You need to read up alot more before you begin this cycle. Yes Test Will shut you down. But Nandralone will shut you down really hard. You need to be running (HCG) atleast by week 4-5. You need to have aromasin/letro/caber on hand. You need to make sure you have everything you need before beginning this cycle. The right amount of Test/NPP etc... You have your PCT lined up ? What protocol are you going to run? I hope your not going to run nolva with the NPP still in your system... You need to run the test 2 weeks longer then the 19nor because Nandralone kills test production and decreseas the potency of test, lowers free test, and it binds to the SBGH giving you "DECA DICK"!!!!!! There are alot of down plays to Nandralone yes your going to get massive on it. Your clothes are not going to fit anymore. BUt you need to be prepared before you run this protocol.

Reaction score
Yes staxs. I know it shut you down very hard. I already have my pct and caber and nolva and clomid. Yes i already know its a big no no to run nolva if npp is still in your system. I wont be running this cycle till June Just getting everthing prepared bro. Making sure everything is perfect before i start. Alot of guys told me that i dont need to run the test 2 weeks longer bc Npp is a short ester and the test im going to be running is a long ester so the test will be in my system longer than the npp will be. I will have an ai on hand. i already have all my pct and ai and caber. Everyone has told me hcg is really not needed.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes staxs. I know it shut you down very hard. I already have my pct and caber and nolva and clomid. Yes i already know its a big no no to run nolva if npp is still in your system. I wont be running this cycle till June Just getting everthing prepared bro. Making sure everything is perfect before i start. Alot of guys told me that i dont need to run the test 2 weeks longer bc Npp is a short ester and the test im going to be running is a long ester so the test will be in my system longer than the npp will be. I will have an ai on hand. i already have all my pct and ai and caber. Everyone has told me hcg is really not needed.

Sounds like your g2g.

Reaction score
Okay so incase i dont order another vial would there be much of a difference length wise. Say i run it for 12 weeks instead of 14. how much of size am i missing out of. and Of course my Diet is in check!

pirovoliko

Reaction score
No way to know what youre gains might be, could be, will be....I always plan my cycles out so that I have enough for two more weeks in the event I want to or need to extend it. So if Im planning something for 12 weeks, I get enough gear for 14. Could pick it up later near the end, but i dont like surprises...not with this game anyway.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
am staring 600tpp/500npp 40 mgs d-bol a day for the first 4 weeks, going to run the cycle a min of 12 weeks. finsihing it of fwith last six weeks with 400 mgs of mast prop

taking aromasin 12.5 mgs ED and caber twice a week
also 500iu of HCG split into two shots every week

i think that is a perfect firth cycle for me and my first go with npp or deca or any 19nor....i have asked and asked asked before i settle upon this cycle

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome cycle cranium. Be sure to log it for us.

Reaction score
yeah thats very true pirovoliko Im not running this cycle til June tho. So ill be sure to pick up another vial of npp so i can run 400mgs for 14 weeks. If not then ill just do 12 weeks.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Wht is ur goal with this cycle.. it's obviously intended on bulk.. however imo I would suggest Mayb using deca if looking for best bang for swollen size.. I think npp is more leaner bulk then deca.. less water hence leaner feeling bulk.. least thts my exp.. next bulk I will do dbol and deca..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
yeah thats very true pirovoliko Im not running this cycle til June tho. So ill be sure to pick up another vial of npp so i can run 400mgs for 14 weeks. If not then ill just do 12 weeks.

Yeah I mean see how it goes. If youre happy after 12 weeks, great. If not and think you can squeeze out a couple more weeks of growth crack open the last vial. But I would much rather have it handy than have to chase it down last minute. If dont use it, put it away for another cycle.

Reaction score
You are one smart man My friend! Im going to take your word for it and order another vial herre soon!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome cycle cranium. Be sure to log it for us.

yes im going to, im very excited aboutthis cycle and am going to start as soon as i receive my blood work results from my doctor. Which should be anyday, i am very excited about this cycle. Their are onyl two more things i have to pick up for this cycle and thats the caber and the d-bol

i have all my tpp, npp, mast p, aromsin, HCG, clomid, nolva...just need te caber and the d-bol. I have t-bol

all the tpp, npp and mast p is from a private lab and i am super excited to be using all of their products exclusivly on this cycle. I used their test syp on the last one and loved it. I am thinking about grabbbing the d-bol from them as well but the d-bol that they have is liquid and dosed at 50mg/ml .....and the bottle is more than i need for my cycle. i am only going to be taking 50mgs a day for the first 4 weeks and after this i dont think i will be using d-bol for a while. After this i am thinking of running a primo cycle with anavar or t-bol idk yet

will make a log...

BTW fisher....I think you should run your npp at least at 450!!!! i have been told that anything less than 500mgs with deca isnt going to do much except help with joints.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
My honest opinion. You need to read up alot more before you begin this cycle. Yes Test Will shut you down. But Nandralone will shut you down really hard. You need to be running (HCG) atleast by week 4-5. You need to have aromasin/letro/caber on hand. You need to make sure you have everything you need before beginning this cycle. The right amount of Test/NPP etc... You have your PCT lined up ? What protocol are you going to run? I hope your not going to run nolva with the NPP still in your system... You need to run the test 2 weeks longer then the 19nor because Nandralone kills test production and decreseas the potency of test, lowers free test, and it binds to the SBGH giving you "DECA DICK"!!!!!! There are alot of down plays to Nandralone yes your going to get massive on it. Your clothes are not going to fit anymore. BUt you need to be prepared before you run this protocol.

i have heard this.....so to be safe should i run the tpp two teeks longer than the npp and then do my pct with nolva/clomid and aromasin as usual? sorry to hijack the thread. I heard that nolva and deca can cause serious issues. Someone told me not to run nolva at all after a deca cycle but ithink i will be fine if i am sure that the nandrolone is clear out of my sysyem

Reaction score
I cant stand it when people come to someone elses thread and ask advice about their cycle. Why not just make your own thread in the first place?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cant stand it when people come to someone elses thread and ask advice about their cycle. Why not just make your own thread in the first place?

you tell them!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know Vets that run as low as 100mgs for their joints. The classic Test 600/ Nandrolone 400 is very effective. Running a little lower..........all about your goals.

Reaction score
Saying tht low waste of time and gear.. I'm running my npp dosage at 600mg wk up from 400 and noticed big diff and wish would of started tht at first.. didn't notice much at 400 so imagine 300 would b even less..jmo
Did you ever think you have garbage that's underdosrd. Either that or your body reacts like shit to gear. 400mgs of Npp is plenty. If that's what your really taking and the bottle doesn't say 100mgs per cc but it's really 50 MG per cc

New Threads