Npp 300mgs To low of dose?

Reaction score
Is 300mgs of Npp to Low? i will be running npp and test for 14 weeks.
Dbol 4 weeks i have made a thread about it on here. But my source said i will have deca dick if i run 400mgs of npp and 500mgs of test a week. Thats how i was going to do it. He said if i run 400mgs of npp that ill need to up my test to 750mgs a week?. Should i run it 750mgs of test a week and 400mgs of Npp a week. OR 300mgs of Npp and 500mgs of test?

Reaction score
I say no. Have you ever ran NPP before? Are you prone to deca dick? How many cycles have you ran? Your source says lol

Reaction score
I have never ran npp or deca. This is my third cycle bro. Fist cycle was just test e 500mgs a week for 12 weeks
2nd cycle was dbol 4 weeks. test e 12 weeks.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Waste of time and gear.. I only saw gains 450-600mg.. lean gains so far not much water.. but ur prob close to end now..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Waste of time and gear.. I only saw gains 450-600mg.. lean gains so far not much water.. but ur prob close to end now..

What exactly is a waste of time and gear? TPP? NPP? Both? Just curious...not sure what you are saying or thinking here because then you talk about gains

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Saying tht low waste of time and gear.. I'm running my npp dosage at 600mg wk up from 400 and noticed big diff and wish would of started tht at first.. didn't notice much at 400 so imagine 300 would b even less..jmo

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Saying tht low waste of time and gear.. I'm running 600mg wk up from 400 and noticed big diff and wish would of started tht at first.. didn't notice much at 400 so imagine 300 would b even less..jmo

Thanks for clearing that up, but besides the fact that he's a first time nor 19 user, just because 400 didnt work for you doesnt mean it wont for him. Many people make nice gains on 400 (based both on research and guys I know who made very nice gains running 400/600). IMO, you are in a terrible rush... higher doses doesnt necessarily mean more gains.... nothing wrong with starting low and ramping up if necessary... Its OK to disagree, but I wouldnt say "waste of time and gear" based upon your own personal experience.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
If you are worried about Deca dick pick up some cabergoline this will lower prolactin levels.

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up, but besides the fact that he's a first time nor 19 user, just because 400 didnt work for you doesnt mean it wont for him. Many people make nice gains on 400 (based both on research and guys I know who made very nice gains running 400/600). IMO, you are in a terrible rush... higher doses doesnt necessarily mean more gains.... nothing wrong with starting low and ramping up if necessary... Its OK to disagree, but I wouldnt say "waste of time and gear" based upon your own personal experience.

This right here.

Reaction score
I have never ran npp or deca. This is my third cycle bro. Fist cycle was just test e 500mgs a week for 12 weeks
2nd cycle was dbol 4 weeks. test e 12 weeks.

Id run your npp dosage at 400/600 and see how you respond. You might not even get deca dick. I know I dont. Everyone is different bro. I prefer NPP over deca anyway.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most people seem to see effects at about 400mg/wk or more. NPP at 400mg is probably equivalent to about 475-500mg/wk of deca.

Don't fear deca dick bro.... take cabergoline 2xwk (like Tilly said) for prolactin protection and to help prevent the deca dick. If you run over 450 I would consider adding a little Mast to that stack or taking some proviron with it.

Keep an eye on your estrogen levels, nor 19s are not the same as running test, they can be (for some bros) a little harder to control on the E2/Prolactin/Sides.

I would match my test level to my NPP dose and adjust accordingly.

By the way, I personally do NOT like deca or npp. It makes me feel like absolute shit. It's great on the joints and is typically a good bulker for bros until they get mid cycle. The next time you run it consider using the dbol at the end of your cycle for deca/npp. Whenever I used to MAKE myself run it, the dbol helped me get past the could not eat stage for some reason (and THAT is bro science but it worked for me).

Respect,
Vette

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I think you'll benefit more really on joint relief then anything at 300mg and you don't have to have the ratio your sources claims and his claim question his knowledge, nothing wrong with a source looking for the correct answer elsewhere or advise you to a better answer then just spot out dumb shit bullshit.

The most common I have seen is run it at the same or a little blew the Test not this buy more Test from me and run this much of it or your dick will turn into a vagina bullshit. General rule is to not run it higher then Test.

1st timer I would run it at 450mg teat at 500mg and have AI on hand for issues, you can later in the cycle like 6 weeks later bump the test or both but get a feel of a dose like that 1st.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not in a huge hurry.. but obviously he's not gaining Wht he thinks he should be.. so something's wrong either diet or dosage and from Wht I was told tht low dosage isn't tht great.. I even put post on here saying my beginning dosages and ppl said it wasn't enough.. I started at 300mg and 500mg test.. so guess everyone's diff ur right but if he didn't want opinions he wouldn't of posted.. was just stating tht it didn't work for me tht low and if ur not gaining Wht u think u should here's Wht I did.. guess waste of time or gear is wrong wording..my apoligies

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fish what are your stats ? I would say 400deca/600test would be great since you have never ran a 19nor before. You need to get caber and an AI.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dose/mgs always comes down to desired result. I know older guys running 100mgs with excellent relief to chronic joint pain. Of course 100mgs isn't going to build like Nandrolone is known for, but it serves a purpose. IMO a guy still building his house wants his first cycle a minimum 400/600. My first run with 400/600 was nothing short of amazing.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Dose/mgs always comes down to desired result. I know older guys running 100mgs with excellent relief to chronic joint pain. Of course 100mgs isn't going to build like Nandrolone is known for, but it serves a purpose. IMO a guy still building his house wants his first cycle a minimum 400/600. My first run with 400/600 was nothing short of amazing.
Best cycle to date was my 2nd cycle of 24 weeks of Deca and Test.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And you should never ask your source foe gear advice....that is what we are for!

Reaction score
Okay Looks like im going to have to buy another vial of Npp to run it at 400mgs. Ill be running it for 14 weeks. Always i have another question bros. For my test im going to be using Sust at 600mgs. Say i run out of Sust and i use test c of the last 2 or 3 weeks of my cycle. Is that okay? Or will not not see that great of results from it like that? On the caber. how much of it do i take a week? and on what days? Do i take it the day i start my cycle or can i wait until i get the sides? I already have an ai on hand and pct. i never take my ai less i have sides. and for my first cycle i didnt have any sides of gyno or anything only sides i had was ance on my back. Thank you soo much guys for helping me out!

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Caber is .5 mg usually 2x a wk.. I usually take AI when do my pinning..imo

New Threads