Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

bye bye pinnology

)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Re: bye bye pinnology

Lol that's funny. We all knows what goes on there but we have to deal with it. Si is made to make sure guys don't get screwed. We don't care about sponsors and care about the members here. Is it bullshit on ology? Yes! Do they care only about who's paying the bills? Yes. Do they delete anything negitive about their sponsers? Yes. The matter is si is not here to bash olgy or other sites. Though we often do when shit needs exposed for guys safety. We still have guys from ology here.

Thanks

I'm with you Herm, I don't want SI to be a site that just bashes ology, but on the same hand they need exposed before more new guys are fooled into the "pinnacle is the best" scam. WE do all know what goes on there, but its the new guys that don't have a clue. That whole board gives a bad image to the lifestyle, and they know it. But their greed gets the best of them. There are mods I still have respect for on there and probably always will, but there are far too many people going down the wrong road and I feel like it's the least I can do to forewarn them about the dangers of a board being so open. and acting like they do.

How many 17-20 year olds you think have been hit up by pinn's slingers? They don't care about whos buying, as long as their buying.

If google would have led me to a post like this I would have never chanced it with pinn.

Thanks

Lol...pretty funny...welcome to the club

Thanks
    Thanked 3,367 Times in 1,804 Posts

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Lol that's funny. We all knows what goes on there but we have to deal with it. Si is made to make sure guys don't get screwed. We don't care about sponsors and care about the members here. Is it bullshit on ology? Yes! Do they care only about who's paying the bills? Yes. Do they delete anything negitive about their sponsers? Yes. The matter is si is not here to bash olgy or other sites. Though we often do when shit needs exposed for guys safety. We still have guys from ology here.
    Damn Herm! wtf are you trying to say????? I think you got the fat finger syndrome again or Piki disease.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,869 Times in 950 Posts

The truth is there was a time when ology had good experienced vetts and great advice. However, it's been a long time.

I don't even log into my account anymore. I am very thankful for having been referred here. Thanks Cashout!

Thanks

I got banned again on OLM yesterday? Sorry, should open another thread....just wanted in on the fun.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I got banned again on OLM yesterday? Sorry, should open another thread....just wanted in on the fun.
    **** John.

Sorry I can't help myself.

Thanks

OLM is getting as bad as ology.... there are basically three boards I visit and only two I post on a regular basis now.

biggerben got banned again ... I should go see what he posted and take a screen shot but I know it's already been removed by now.... ****ing crooked bastards. If it OLM is too good for biggerben than it's too good for me. **** OLM and Pinnology.

And Sam.... that was some funny shit about Zeek and stone cold.... lol biggest bitch on the web lol... classic!

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    OLM is getting as bad as ology....

Respect,
    Vette
    I'm pretty sure OLM has been as bad as Ology for a while. Only good thing at OLM was Grizz may he rest in peace.

Thanks

Damn man.... first Christmas w/o Grizz .... prayers for his family.... no one could cut to the bone like Grizz...

Oh, and at least OLM has more than one sponsor they protect.... so it's bullshit is spread out. It's just piled high at pinnology for one lousy ****ing company.

I don't have any use for either site- JB is a dick and so is StonedChilly.

Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

Thanks

Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I'm pretty sure OLM has been as bad as Ology for a while. Only good thing at OLM was Grizz may he rest in peace.
    I would seriously curb stomp John for selling out Jeff so pep wouldn't pull off of olm again.

Grizz played it off like it wasn't a big deal but he put a lot into that board and the betrayal cut deep.

RIP brother. Not a day goes by I don't miss you.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    OLM is getting as bad as ology.... there are basically three boards I visit and only two I post on a regular basis now.

biggerben got banned again ... I should go see what he posted and take a screen shot but I know it's already been removed by now.... ****ing crooked bastards. If it OLM is too good for biggerben than it's too good for me. **** OLM and Pinnology.

And Sam.... that was some funny shit about Zeek and stone cold.... lol biggest bitch on the web lol... classic!

Respect,
    Vette
    Unread Today, 07:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by problem View Post
    A lot of people get turned on to try a sponsor with a "risk"

that's just foolish
    A lot of people are strung out and get excited seeing narcotics that are priced inexpensively.
    Edit/Delete Message
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    Depends if your breaking rules or asking for info that is against rules.

pm me your post and ill be able to tell you if its rule breaking sort of post.

other then that they would NOT take out your posts.
    This is a honest forum.

Your last sentence is one of the most ridiculous statements I've heard in a very long time.
    I was being sarcastic with my post, dopey.
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

This was from when i was originally banned...

Banned

There was and isn't any disrespect intended, sir. I'm a longtime member on other boards sir. You are correct in your that I have made posts only in 2 sections with most in your section. OUS was being discussed on another board. The fact that the company you rep provides aas and also offers recs was being discussed. I wanted to be able to speak intelligently in the thread so I came to check out OUS. When I saw that you claimed to be taking the steps necessary to get amphetamine(adderal) on your list I was shocked. Most bro's that have been around know that selling recs and gear is a dangerous combination. The fact that you fail to recognize this brings your character into question. Not just by myself, but by many other bro's on other boards. If the only thing holding you back from selling amphetamine is being able to find "real ingredients", then you're simply a drug dealer. The people you are going to attract by selling speed are not your average good bro's that are goal orientated and trying to improve their lives and physiques. I've never heard of a person showing up at the front door at 3am of a bro who sells gear begging for some tren. The speed dealer is open 24hrs a day with dope feinds trying to score. If you can't see the difference between recs and gear, then you are not who you claim to be. I also don't appreciate the fould language and name calling neiman. Silly man.
    Quote:
    I've grown up some.

Thanks

Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    and the raping comments you made and other thugish comments; i think your being allowed back onto this board you were showed amazing restraint. And im not tripping

To be fair, the rape victim was to be you. Your girlfriend was to be just that, but mine. Tread lightly young man...the world can be a scary place. Do unto others and so forth
    I've grown up some.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,639 Posts

Wtf was all that?
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Thanked 3,367 Times in 1,804 Posts

Lol, I didn't get it either.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,639 Posts

Looks like pinns site is down though...
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

Sorry fellas. I don't know how to take screenshots so I copied and pasted the posts I made. I suppose it looks clear to me because I posted it. I can see where it's confusing to read.
    My second screen name I came up with after being banned was peckerwood. My original was the one I use here and everywhere and have since about 2001.
    I've grown up some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast