Coincidence?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In looking at cem and rui they seem like they r the same company. There r so many similarities in the way they look and the way they put sales up on forums and even how they randomly put products info up at the same time as a sale.
The only reason I ask is because on a thread not too long ago someone was saying the same person who owns rui Owns ology. So then wouldn't he then own cem?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stop stirring the pot

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Def not my intention. Just wondering if they r one in the same. Not questioning quality or anything.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IDK anything about who owns or runs one or the other. I have a theory as to why a SRC may use another name/labeling to operate on multiple sites, it's just a theory: Risk Control. Using the same name and having it seen on multiple boards would be in theory, a better reason for LE to start a case.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never looked into it but are their prices the same?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Before sales yes. So is the guaranteed shipping. 5.99. Reward programs r very similar as well. And before rui changed their pics those where the same too.

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rui = cem = lion

they had another site at one point back in like 04-05 that was tied to the xtrememass forum but went away when the forum went under. I know because I was a member there... whenever I ordered from that site I always got lion or rui labeled products.

I still don't know why they have a bad name... never had any issues with them personally other than a light wallet from their prices.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wow now that one is really the same.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so is it true that the owner of rui owns ology?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rui = cem = lion

they had another site at one point back in like 04-05 that was tied to the xtrememass forum but went away when the forum went under. I know because I was a member there... whenever I ordered from that site I always got lion or rui labeled products.

I still don't know why they have a bad name... never had any issues with them personally other than a light wallet from their prices.

RUI and chemical need have the exact same product line, online store front, prices/sales, etc etc

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Domain search shows cem and rui having same owners.....

Not sure if I can post screenshots or not.