Best & Worst of 2012

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best for me was being introduced to SI (thanks Cashout).

I can honestly say that this community has changed my life and I am thankful for this place. I have learned more here in the past 4 months than I have in the past 2 years.

Worst for me was realizing that I have experienced a failure in diet discipline. Although my guns have grown to a personal best of 17" my waste size and body fat also increased and are around 18%.

However, I do not see as a failure so much as a temporary set-back. I have gotten with Spongy and will be working hard in 2013 to bring bf% down considerably.

I am motivated by many of my fellow members here. Thanks for your dedication and inspiration!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The best for me which is every year is me being alive to watch my kids grow and thanking god for still keeping my mom alive . So many if my friends moms have passed and even though my mom is healthy and she is only 56 anything can happen. The worst for me this year was the shortage of gas because of the storm! I was going crazy :0

getgains

Reaction score
best for me is dont have to go to work anymore (sold my company) worst is im getting older everyday and kids are getting bigger and less fun

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best and worst in regards to the subject at hand...

Best -finally trying TNE, in love with the shit

Worst - trusting and enjoying conversations with Zeek..we all know where that went

Im glad i joined this site, great leaders and a tight group of men

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best: Starting HRT and actually feeling alive finally
Worst: Getting to be a parent of a 4 year old boy, and having to see tragedy in NewTown

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The best for me which is every year is me being alive to watch my kids grow and thanking god for still keeping my mom alive . So many if my friends moms have passed and even though my mom is healthy and she is only 56 anything can happen. The worst for me this year was the shortage of gas because of the storm! I was going crazy :0

Funny but I think the same way^^^^^^^^

And of course Best.....finding a better source ....thank you SI brothers. My cycle is going to be a realization.

Worst.....being mislead by the aholes at ology......I almost dropped money for crap that was being pushed......

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
best I bought a house! I got strait A for the year, and moved my old lady in with me!

Worst all the tragic events in the past month with CT and all the mainstream kids making fake threats at there own schools.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best: The Mates around this place.

Best: Landing a job that is challenging yet lets me provide for my family.

Worst: Landing a job that is challenging yet lets me provide for my family :)

New Threads