DNP Cycle Log - Getting Hotter & Having Fun!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, i've been on DNP for the last six days and i thought i would report what i've experienced.

For the first three days - didn't feel anything. But i followed recommendations and did not increase the dose. I went a full 5 days on the single tab which i was 250mg. Apart from needing a short nap in the afternoon, it did not impact my life at all. Of course i dont want you all to think that there are no sides - that is not true - but for me 250mg for five days was a doddle.

What i did notice was that i was slightly warmer than normal, and visiting anywhere that was hot like the upper level of a shopping center did have me feeling the heat and stripping off my overcoat / sweater.

Today is day six and this is the first day im trying 500mg. I can already feel my core is warmer, and i've had to take off my shoes and walk around barefeet inside with a a short sleeve poloshirt and jeans. I dont think i could wear anything warmer. Im not really sweating that much, just feel more of a warm glow.

As far as how i feel, i feel great! Im not noticing any issue other than being warmer than normal. I know other people have experienced being very tired to the point of exhaustion. I must be a freak because im not experiencing that effect at all. However, im only on day six so we'll see how it goes a few more days :)

Finally, please be very careful into translating this into your own action plan. Just because i tolerate it well for the first six days does not mean you will have the same result. Be careful. You only have one body!

SFstud33!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

500mg for one day so far? Wait till tomorrow lol...

Good luck, and keep hydrated.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad u are doing the log. I want this stuff

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just remember, if you get too hot, ice water enemas to cool your core.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ok. Day two at 500mg and so far it's been pretty good. The stuff I'm using is Chrystal based so maybe that's why the sides are minimal? Anyway. Apart from feeling warm I'm pretty good. Not warm enough yet to start sweating unless in a warm room. I'm curious to see if I can do a week at 500mg...

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ok. I noticed after I eat carbs I get warm and need to cool off. Turkey dinner with stuffing and potatoes has my temp go up. Had to fan myself to stay comfortable but still feeling pretty good.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I eat carbs I sweat like a whore in church... lol funny you get the same effect.... keep logging it brother!

Subbed,
Vette

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Sleepy sleepy sleepy today. Did a simple squat and dead lift routine. Would be happy to sleep all day. At the shops now - the wife is shoe shopping. I might rest the eyelids a few mins. Not in any pain or discomfort. Just tired.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im in on this ride. I have been interested in this for awhile. Definite thanks for logging brother.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
believe it or not, you want to eat carbs, it makes the DNP work more for you. yes, eating carbs will feel like throwing gas on a fire at times but it works all that much more for you.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

believe it or not, you want to eat carbs, it makes the DNP work more for you. yes, eating carbs will feel like throwing gas on a fire at times but it works all that much more for you.

That's a very old thought and has been shown to be incorrect numerous times. Next time you run DNP do it on a keto diet.

It's like judging whether your test is working by havin gyno

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get extremely lethargic on DNP,but eating fruits helped me out. I would pick up a few fruit bowls from the supermarket and eat some whenever I felt tired.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this log brosephalous.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Will do on the carbs. Just has rhubarb pie. I love rhubarb. Probably not a good choice but had the munchies. Feeling warm but not too bad. I have frozen cherries and pineapple so ill do that with a shake for a late meal. Thx for everyone's help and feedback. Starting to see a difference and abs are starting to emerge....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I eat carbs I sweat like a whore in church... lol funny you get the same effect.... keep logging it brother!

Subbed,
Vette

^^^ THIS ^^^ Truth. I'm bulking with The Sponge right now and getting more carbs than usual. I always feel like I could break a sweat after a carb-heavy meal.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im definately feeling the heat. Man this stuff really warms you up. Its like wearing a sweater all day. I go outside into the cold every now and then to cool down. Its not too bad - im sweating only on the calves - and its not yellow yet.

Im at work now and the women tend to put on space heaters and i feel like i could crawl into the icebox for a few mintues to get some relief from the heat! Decided to wear sandles to work - its a bit gay but i needed to keep my feet cool.

I have no idea how long to run DNP for. Is there a maximum run. I've been on 8 days now. I think i can probably go to 14 or longer unless there is a reason not to..... If you have any advice it would be welcome.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Feeling dozy again and like I have allergies. Sort of awoken nasal passages. Still enjoying the experience. Temp is 46 outside and I'm wearing jeans and a short sleeve shirt.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Did a workout routine today including pull-ups . Only started pull-ups 8-10 weeks ago and now up to six sets of six - each set including six wide and six narrow. Plans fell short and I was done at the fourth superset.

I'm sleeping with the fan on and no covers.

New Threads